13 - 'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate,

The next morning the first rays of sunlight stole their way into the lovers suite, tickling their pretty faces. The birds were chirping outside, singing their melodious morning songs. 

The brightness of it made Felix scrunch his nose cutely, a small groan brewing in his chest as the noise made Hyunjin smile with his eyes still closed. With a chuckled hum he tightened his arms around his husband again, holding him close. 

The younger yelped at the sudden move, nuzzling his head into the elders warm, bare chest, inhaling his calming scent as if it was air to him, a warm smile automatically stealing its way onto his lips. 

Hyunjin buried his face into the soft, blonde mess of his lovers hair, ruffling through it with his nose and a wide smile, as he as well inhaled the younger's scent. 

Felix slowly opened his eyes, slightly groaning at the bright light coming through the curtains. Hyunjin chuckled, now looking at his husband with loving eyes as the sun underlined his immaculate beauty. 

The blonde looked up at the elder, smiling as he flopped down into the warm and comfortable mattress again, Hyunjin now on his elbows. His loving eyes, combined with his rosy cheeks and ruffled bed hair made Felix's heart flutter, a warm feeling spreading in his chest. 

His eyes fell down to his lovers lips, smiling wider while Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off the younger who was shining in the warm light of the sun. "You're so pretty.", he whispered, his voice deeper and a bit raspy after just waking up. 

Felix's stomach bubbled at the tone of his husband combined with his loving stare and pretty features. His cheeks flushed pink as he giggled, being flustered. 

Hyunjin smiled down at the younger, a teasing smile around his plump lips, as his chest fluttered at the cute sounds. He quickly decided to tease his husband further and leaned closer, tilting his head till Felix could feel his breath tickling his skin, the giggles intensifying as he closed his eyes. 

A hand teasingly found its way onto the blonde's chest, bantering him. Felix shrugged together slightly, giggling as he covered his face with his hands, not able to look at his husband right now as he felt his stomach and chest warming up at the tickling sensation of Hyunjin's hand ghosting over his skin. 

The taller smiled to himself, loving to see his lover so flustered as he leant down again, placing multiple small kisses on the younger's tiny hands to tickle him even more. And it worked, Felix's giggles eventually turned into a flustered laugher, still squirming around at the many tickles. 

Hyunjin's hand meanwhile moved to tickle his chest, leading the blonde into a laugh as his hands left his face, showing his beautiful smile, which Hyunjin loved with his whole heart, a warm feeling spreading in his chest. 

Felix's laugh filled the whole suite, the warm and loving atmosphere around them being like a small save bubble. The younger's breath was running short while Hyunjin wouldn't stop tickling him with a wide and lovestruck smile. He meanwhile was sitting on his husband's abdomen to hold him in place and be able to tickle him better. 

But the blonde wouldn't make it that easy for his lover as he was squirming around beneath him, trying to get out of the hold with the laugher still wildly shaking his body. 

"Jinnie-", he breathed out between all the breathless laugher, his bright eyes sparkling up at the elder, who's heart melted at the sight, his smile widening even more. "I- cant... breath.", Felix chuckled, having Hyunjin's fingers grazing all over his chest and sensitive neck. 

The elder eventually stopped his mischief and watched his husband desperately taking in the air with loud chuckles still shaking his body, before he leant down, Felix's breath stumbling over itself.