Chapter 15

Eddie's POV:

Pregnant!?

She's fucking pregnant?

I can't be a fucking dad. I'm a fucking Rockstar, not a fucking father!

What the fuck!

I feel bad for leaving her, really bad. I should turn around and go to her, be there for her but I can't. I can't because I'm fucking pissed. I stormed out of the hotel and started walking. I had no idea where I was going but I knew I needed to get out of there.

I needed to get away.

I haven't felt a craving in years, but right now I needed a fucking fix. The feeling is gnawing, my teeth are grinding.

Eventually I found my self in front of a bar, I sighed in relief and walked inside straight to the bar. I slapped my hand on the wood surface. "Jack, leave the bottle."

The bartender handed me a glass and poured me a shot, leaving the half full bottle right beside it. I took the shot enjoying the moment it burned and poured me another. I haven't had whiskey in years. I quit everything, aside from smoking.

"Rough night?" I heard a female voice from beside me and instantly cringed. I knew that nasally voice.

"Fuck off, Clair." I groaned. "What are you even doing here?"

"You seem troubled." She smirked. "I think I have something that can fix that." She held up a little bag full of beautiful white powder.

Fuck...

She wiggled it in front of my face with a sly smile on her face. My mouth watered from the sight, two years. Am I really going to throw two years down the drain?

I snatched the bag from her hand and pulled her away.

I needed to get away...

~~~~~~~~~

Maddy's POV:

Please come back Eddie, please. I need you.

I need to call Steve. I need someone. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" His voice was heavy with sleep and I instantly felt bad.

"Steve." I croaked.

"Maddy? What happened! Are you okay?"He sighed trying to hide the panic staining his tone.

"He- He, l-left me." I cried.

"He what?" He snapped.

"I told him I was pregnant and he left."

"I'm getting a flight right now. Were on our way okay." He said quickly.

"Okay, I love you." I sniffled.

"I love you too, Maddy. We all do." He said before hanging up. I set the phone back down and just sat there. Waiting.

He'll come back right?

What if he's hurt... What if....

I don't even want to think that. I can't think that.

I need to find him. I need to explain, maybe we can work through this. He loves me right? I can't let him go. Not again.

I grabbed the phone again and dialed Chrissy and Gareth's room. "Hello?" Her sweet voice came through.

"Chris, is Eddie there by chance?" I asked.

"No why, did something happen?" She asked.

"No, no. Just curious." I said quickly, I didn't want to worry her and Gareth with this.