chapter 6

Today was finally the day of the party! Texas was really excited about it, but at the same time, he was worried that the normal people would eventually sneak right into the middle of it. Who knew? Normal people did decorate most of it after all!

Texas was right outside his house, calling D.C.

"I should have advised you before that you should have went to the party place earlier. It should have been open once you got there." D.C. warned.
"Yeah, I know. I'll be careful for them." Texas replied bravely.
Good, I'm there right now. See you later!

As D.C. hung up, Texas decided to drive to the party place, but that wasn't an option since someone just had to steal his car! Seems as if he just had to walk for a long time to get there.

Of course, he had to be careful of the normal people. Today was Friday. They were always out walking around, waiting for someone to simp for. Looks like he would fall victim.

___________________ time skip by cringecountryhumansonurfyp 😫🥴😡🤬

Once he got downtown, he had to remember where the party place even was. Turns out, he was lost again. Not for long though. As he looked around, he saw a lot of.. normal people on the streets. He knew normal people were a serious threat, especially for someone becoming independent soon.

Two little girls just had the idea to separate from their parents and run right up to him.

"Hey dude, you know where the park is?" One of the girls asked as he turned around. She had blonde hair with sage green eyes.

"Cami, are you sure we asked the right person?" The other girl asked. She had brown hair with small blonde streaks and dark blue eyes.
"Oh yes! This has to be a-" Cami paused, looking up at someone she might have known.

The girls recognized him almost immediately. It was actually Texas they were just talking to. They were pretty shocked, but they were also.. excited??

"Raina," Cami whispered. "Let's get after him."

"So you are actually Texas?? There's no way!" Raina said in excitement. "After him!!"

As Texas ran away, the other girls followed behind. They really wanted to meet him for the first time. They weren't the dumbest assholes, but sheesh, they really loved meeting new people.

"I really don't wanna do this.." Texas thought to himself.

As he was being chased by the two girls, D.C. was just waiting for him to get to the party place, but it was no use. They were kind of worried about him. The party was only in a couple hours.

"Honestly, we love you!!" Cami yelled as she was running.
"Cami, I don't think this was a good idea." Raina advised, stopping her friend.
"It's fine, but we can't give up!"

D.C. heard the girls running after Texas, so they just went over to investigate.

As they went away from the party place, he saw the two girls stop all of a sudden. Why did they stop? They didn't know, they didn't see this at first! The guests were coming soon anyway, so why would it matter? Suddenly, he heard a car pull up. The guests might me coming. They looked towards the parking lot to see it was America and a couple states.

"You guys are early, but suppose that's fine."
"As long as it's fine with you," America replied. "Where's Texas anyway?"
"About that..."

Texas stopped.

"I think we're going to be chased now!" Raina said. "Told you we shouldn't be doing this!"
"You were right bestie," Cami replied. "Let's get out of here!"

"Are they...simping?" Raina's mom asked.
"Look, they're literally seven. They have no idea what they're doing." Cami's mom replied.
"Guessing you're right.."

As both moms were just having their conversation, Cami and Raina came back.

"Mom, we met someone cool!" Cami said excitedly.
"Yes, I know who you both met.." Her mom replied.
"At least I tried to stop her!!" Raina admitted.
"Good."

As they left, Texas went to the party place. However, he just had to know. Who stole his car? You know what, never mind. Probably one of his siblings stole it for fun.

Once he got there, at least 5 cars were already pulled up in the parking lot. Wasn't the party starting in 30 minutes? It was. Two normal people were walking out of the back door and driving away. They knew they would be caught once in a while. There was one more normal person though. He unlocked the front doors, letting them in.

___________________ time skip by nonexistent 🫥

It was only 5 minutes until the party started.

Everyone was just waiting, having a good time. At least until one more person pulled up. That person was driving his car. Why would they be doing that? Everyone just stared at the front doors, then went back to doing their own thing. Except for Texas. The only people not there yet were Australia and some kids, that's all.

The front doors opened.

Finally, his kids were here!!

"Sorry we were late.. and sorry I stole your car mate." Australia said.
"It's okay."

It wasn't until they got here that people noticed there was a big timer above the stage. What was the timer for anyway? Maybe it was for when the party started.

It actually was.

It kept ticking down. Only one minute left.

Everyone looked at this "timer" but didn't count down.

As the timer reached 30 seconds, everyone stopped doing their thing. They looked at the timer instead. What would happen after the timer ended was unclear, even though there were multiple parties here before. The timer just kept ticking down. Now there was only ten seconds left.

The timer kept ticking down..

Until it hit zero.

970 words
______________
the party, it's finally here!
i literally made this chapter out
of pure boredom lol-

anyways yeah hope you liked it
see you sometime else lol
:)

message from future me: 3/2/24- hello beeps! i will be editing this chapter as soon as the book is done! this chapter will probably have the most changes. i will be adding some more party scenes and less.. chaotic shit. see you in chapter 24!