chapter 17

[ before we start, i recommend taking a listen to the song above. it's so good. enjoy the chapter! oh- and i forgot- this chapter contains mentions of suicide or whatever. i didn't rate this book as mature since there are only tiny parts of it where it is mature. so enjoy and you won't see a warning for a while ^^]

The future countries were just having fun with each other until UN walked in and turned on the tv. They wrote some things down and put them on the wall. Some beautiful music turned on and everyone went to the couch and sat down.

"Hello everyone, it's been a couple days since the last meeting, sorry about that. Anyways, let's get started." UN switched the screen to another picture. This was going to be a pretty boring meeting, as always. At least they're always like that.

Meanwhile, Mimirm was still at the hospital after what had happened the day before. He really didn't like Rikulandia after what she did to him. Of course, all there was to do was absolutely nothing. He missed his brother. He wasn't sure if he would ever talk to him again. Maybe he never will. A couple minutes later, the same person that visited him last time walked in.

"Hey man, how you doing?" The person asked, kneeling down towards the bed.
"I'm feeling a little better." Mimirm responded with a smile. "I think UN trusts Rikulandia too much."
"I'm happy you're feeling better." The person stood back up and went towards the door. "Let me know if you need anything." He walked out the door, closing it.

..............................................

"And now let's start the next part of this meeting." UN changed the screen to another one of those boring slides again, this time for another part of the meeting.

"So I understand that most of you came in here because you had an independence movement.. correct?"

Some people agreed, but some people just didn't respond.

"Okay good, so now I think I should explain why that won't help you." The screen showed the next slide and the meeting was back to being boring, as always. UN kept showing slides on the screen that weren't really that important.

Again, it was about something useless literally no one else cared about. UN was always going to have meetings that nobody cared about, but luckily, the time was almost up for them, and so they turned off the screen and grabbed the sticky notes that were just about to fall off the wall.

"See you all tomorrow!" UN said as they walked out the door, closing it behind them.

____________ timeskip by dontsmokesomeshit 🗣️❗️

Mimirm was out of that crappy hospital for a bit, but he still wanted to walk around the run-down city, trying to find something to do. He had nothing planned, but he can't just go to the verification place again. He walked away, and hopefully no one will see him again. He'll miss the friends he's made along the way, but he knows that he has to try finding somewhere else to be.

Soon enough, the person that talked to him earlier pulled up and tried to stop him.

"Don't you worry my guy, you'll be out of there in no time." The person drove away with him into the empty streets of the run-down city. "Now, why would you run away like that without your precious brother??" The person asked, having mixed feelings about him.

"I don't know. I'm worried that he will stay there for another month or two."

"Listen here man, you've been there for three fucking weeks and you're independent already. We were gonna keep you there for around 2 months, but I'm not sure."

"It's okay. I wouldn't want to be independent without him."

"Good. Now, you're still not fully healed enough to be out there in the middle of nowhere. How about this, I'll supervise you for 12 hours and then you can go?"

"Okay, whatever."

_______________ timeskip by ihaveyourip 💀😜😛🫣👽

It's been a couple hours since the meeting was finished, and all was well once again. When it came to Texas however, he wanted to leave so bad. He tried all he could, but it never worked out the way he wanted. Pole also was trying his hardest to try to leave as well. He didn't want to be split up with his brother for a long time. It could take months for them to reunite.

Later that same day, Solaria was trying to stare out the window at a restricted area. Rikulandia walked by and pushed her away, also trying desperately to see what's out there. Saharya pushed both of them away and walked outside. He saw that it was pretty busy and decided to walk back in, closing the door.

"What was that for Sahara?" Pole asked, confused.
"I dunno. Oh by the way, I gotta tell you that-" Saharya got interrupted by Solaria. "Don't tell him!"
"Fine. See you, Poley and Texica." He walked away.

"Texica, when are you leaving? Is Ame gonna come get you?" Pole asked.
"What? Of course not." Texas replied, kind of annoyed.
"I was literally joking!"

A couple minutes later, the busyness outside finally stopped as Pole and Texas walked outside. They knew that they couldn't go outside, but they didn't care. Pole finally stopped worrying about his brother and just decided to have fun with his new friend. They tried to find something to do before they got caught.

"This place is so boring." Pole said, wanting to go back.
"I know.. Maybe we can go over there?" Texas pointed to what was now the restricted area. It had at least something fun to do.
"Texica, that's restricted! Maybe they forgot to put the sign up."
"I'm sure they did."

They both looked back at the restricted area. They knew they wouldn't be going over there anytime soon, but maybe they can get away with it somehow.

.............................

Mimirm sat alone in the room. He knew that the 12 hours he had to be there weren't as fast to him. The person that helped him walked in and went near the bed.

"Hey Mimmy. How are you?"
"Okay.. I guess." He hesitated, trying to look away so something could happen.

He picked up the knife on the nearby table and pointed it to himself.

"Uhm.. What are you doing my guy?"

Mimirm sighed, and finally admitted the truth.

"I want to die."

1080 words.
____________________________
hey. sorry this was delayed lol- i had
schoolwork to catch up on cuz i was sick. luckily,
winter break for me starts on this thursday so i can
post more!!

also big announcement. if you haven't heard yet lone star reach 1k reads.
THANK YOU ALL SOSO MUCH EEEEE!!!
im so happy you enjoyed this book so far and yeah-
you all make my day every day and i couldn't have been here without you.

bye bye now!! ^^