one

heyimbee

Freshman year was supposed to be great, right? You're supposed to be able to experience great things, and start figuring out how you're going to create yourself. You're supposed to be able to go to Sophomore parties, by sneaking in, and having your first sip of alcohol. You're supposed to fake yourself into falling in love and getting a gorgeous jock boyfriend who reminds you of 20 year old Channing Tatum. You can enjoy the pranks the Seniors pull on you on Freshman Friday, then laugh about it in a couple years.

We all thought Junior year was supposed to be even better. We could start throwing the parties. We had that gorgeous jock boyfriend, yet he was more of a Brad Pitt in 2007. We're supposed to ace all of our classes, and start thinking about what profession we'd like to take part in. Then we'd pick up on a temporary sport because it looks good on your college application.

Well, once you get to your Sophomore year, and none of that has happened yet, you start losing hope in your high school experience.

"Bee," I heard a whisper. "Bee, stop daydreaming I don't want you to get in trouble." I weakly looked to my left. Meet my best friend Mitchell. He's a cutie. He's not popular, he's pretty shy. He loves books and video games. His hair is slightly ginger, but is light brown. It's also a little long and curly, which is a cute look for him. He's on the chubby side a little, but it's okay, because he's a great hugger. He really cares about me, and I really care about him. He's always trying to keep me out of trouble, and I feel bad, like I need to repay him.

"Thanks Mitchell." I smiled. I stared back up at the white board, and the wrinkly old teacher smacking a stick against it. I rested my chin in the palm of my hand and sighed. The white board was covered with different atom equations, and honestly I wasn't listening at all. I'll probably have to study with Mitchell later.

"Hydrogen. The most basic molecule you'll ever see." The teacher lectured. I zoned out again. Making up the perfect boyfriend in my mind. The one with the firm muscular arms, and the dreamy bluish - grey eyes. He'd have that scruffy curly long dark hair that you could play with and a stubble that tickled your cheek every time he kissed you. I was snapped out by the loud, obnoxious dinging of the bell.

"Make sure you study, your exam is on Thursday!" Mrs. Barmon squawked as everyone scurried out the door. I took my time collecting my books and papers, and of course Mitchell waited for me.

"You know, you should really pay attention. I'm not always free for study dates you know," He teased. I giggled, watching him smile.

"You're hilarious." I wrapped my books in my arms and walked out the door with Mitchell.

"I'll see you at five?" I asked. Mitchell nodded, and headed towards his locker, which of course was the opposite side of the school than mine. I made it to my locker, and unlocked it. I started loading my books into it, and taking out my advanced algebra books. I grabbed my notebook, and slammed my locker shut. I took a deep breath and exhaled with sorrow.

I closed my eyes, forgetting to reopen them. Before I could open them, it was too late. Someone had bumped into me, and my books scattered all over the cold, hard, tile floor.

"Really?!" I squealed.

"I am so sorry," The boy paused, "gorgeous." I looked up to see the face, and knew exactly who it was. Parker Coppins. Tall, extremely cute, actor, singer, stylish, and sadly, popular. He was at the top. Every girl wanted him, and every girl got him. For less than a month. He can't even keep up with most of their names! Of course I cannot deny he's hot, but still, I'm not as ignorant as to even play around with him.

"Cute, but I have an algebra class to attend." I bent down and started picking up my books. Parker squatted next to me flashing a gorgeous smile my way. I ignored it, but on the inside there were butterflies tickling the top of my skin giving me goose bumps, and increasing my heart rate. He started picking up papers that fell from my notebook, and stopped for a second. He pulled a black ball-point pen from his leather jacket pocket, and wrote on a paper. I pretended to not see.

"Here." He handed me the messed up pile of papers, and I shoved them into my algebra book. I smiled.

"Thanks." I started walking away, and the bell rang. Damn. I ran down the hallway and into my next class.

"Bee, you're late." Mr. Addison scolded. "Care to explain?" I glanced at everyone, who was of course snickering to themselves. I rolled my eyes.

"Just, an accident in the hallway. It won't happen again, I promise." I shuffled to my seat in the back, and basically threw my things on my desk, which of course had to make the sound of a natural disaster. I glanced to my right, finding myself looking at a boy with dark blue eyes and dark brown long hair. I couldn't even see his eyebrows. To be frankly honest, I've never seen this boy in my life.

"Hey, are you new?" I whispered. He giggled. I felt myself starting to blush, and I don't understand why. I looked at him again, and noticed he had a nose ring and a couple tattoos. He was wearing a brown and green striped sweater, too.

"Actually no, I've lived here all my life. I'm just a low life shy kid no one wants to hang out with." He said. I widened my eyes. Just looking at him, you'd think he was pretty popular. He was very attractive, and seemed confident with all the looks he gives. I looked back at my desk and opened my book to the page that was listed on the board.

Without looking at the boy, I introduced myself. "Well, I'm Bee."

"I'm Jordan. Jordan Troyer."

HELLO OMG I'M LIKE SO EXCITED FOR THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA. These chapters will be 1,000 words or more. I want some good content out there for all of you beautiful people, plus you need something to read when pretending to be doing something productive, right? :]

This has been a story in mind for a while, so I hope you like it! Leave feedback in the comments, that's much appreciated! Also, as of now, I don't have a schedule for updates so just bear with me c: <3 I love you all so muccch <3

Also, this was basically the prologue .. i guess idk . xD

Twitter: @idkoakley