four

parker_games

"Hello?" I said. I heard a girl on the other end, but in all honesty I had no idea who it was. "Uh hey, yeah I know who you are." I lied. Lies. Lies. Lies. It seems that's all I do lately. I lie about who I am. I lie about my personality. I lie about my life. I lie about liking girls. 

"Hey do you want to hang out later? My parents are out of town." She said. I sighed and agreed. It's this thing about high school, you're pressured into being someone you're not. I got the girl's address, and hung up. My mom wasn't home, as usual. I fixed myself up in the bathroom and threw on a leather jacket. I grabbed my car keys and locked the door before I left. 

I inhaled the cold air that was winter. The cool air fluttered throughout my body and sent a shiver up my spine. I exhaled releasing my breath. I wish someone could just catch it, so I could stop chasing after it. I unlocked the car door, and sat in the driver's seat. I knew I wasn't allowed to drive, but I do it anyway, even though it makes me feel a little guilty. I turned the keys and started the engine.

I put the girl's address into my GPS and pulled out of my driveway. It took me about 16 minutes to get to the girl's house. I turned off my car engine and shoved the keys into my jacket pocket. I walked up the the door, and knocked. The house was fairly big. It had what looked like a billion windows, and was a dark brown colour. I was disrupted of my thoughts when the door opened.

"Who are you," a boy asked. He had short light brown hair, and these incredibly gorgeous eyes. They were like a blue-green sort of thing, they were such a beautiful colour it should be illegal. I awkwardly put my hands in my front pockets, looked down, and rocked my body back and forth. I bit my lip wondering who this stranger was.

"Liam! Get away from him," I shot my head up, and it was a girl that said it, approaching the door. "He's fine, he's just a friend." She said slyly. She was wearing the tightest, shortest polyester dress that was a creme colour. I felt my face make a disgusted look, but I stopped hoping no one noticed. I smiled.

"Yeah," I removed my hands from my pocket, and shuffled my jacket around going from innocent kitten to prick. I've never played innocent kitten before but this boy Liam made me be one. Liam moved to the side and invited me in, with a smug look on his face. The girl, who sadly I still don't know the name to, trotted off down the hallway giving off a "follow me" vibe. Liam grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, and shut the door... loud. 

"Listen, I may be a grade above you, but I know who you are. I know how you mess around with girls, and I know your douche-bag reputation. You dare lay a nasty finger on my sister, I will snap your twig body in half, you understand?" My heart started beating fast, because damn, that was pretty hot. His breath was hitting my neck, and I could tell his pulse was racing too.

"Won't be a problem," I smirked, "dear." He let go of my arm and I went into the room his sister was in. I looked around trying to find her name. Looking, I made the mistake of looking straight at the girl lying on her bed in her underwear. She was glaring right at me, clearly trying to seduce me. I wanted to keep my reputation and all, but I would rather listen to the cute boy that's in this same house. 

"So yeah, do you have a bathroom." Her expression went from seductive, to annoyed. She sat up and bit her lip. 

"Excuse me?" She asked. She covered herself up with a blanket that was too short to cover her whole body, thus showing everything from the knees down. She put her seductive look back on her face, and I heard a faint thud on the ground. I looked down, and the underwear she was just wearing was now around her ankles. She held the blanket still, and used her other arm to take her bra off. 

"Now, I'm going to drop this blanket," She started moving towards me, "what do you want to do about it?" She bit her lip again, continuing to slowly move towards me. She stopped, and her face was so close to mine, I could tell she had just brushed her teeth right before I got here. Smooth. The blanket dropped, and I was greeted with a naked body right on mine. I put my hand between us, stopping her.

"Look, you're pretty and all but, I really need to know where your bathroom is." She stopped, grabbed the blanket off the floor and stomped back to her bed. 

"It's upstairs, the first door on the left." She started gathering her clothes, and I walked out the door. I've never done that before, stopping a girl. I slowly crept out of her bedroom, leaving the awkward tension behind me. I started for the stairs, when I heard screaming and laughing from the room behind me. Letting curiosity get the best of me, I went towards the door instead of the stairs.

Turning the corner of the doorway, I saw Liam with another boy playing Xbox. It looked like they were playing Halo, or something. I saw another boy sitting in a pink beanbag holding a beer bottle laughing along with them. I walked into the room more, and the boy sitting in the beanbag chair saw me.

"Uh, Liam." He said. Liam looked at the boy, and turned towards me. His smile quickly faded, and soon enough all three boys were staring at me. I found me putting my hands back in my front pockets, and rocking my body rocking back and forth again. It's that weird affect Liam has on me. 

"Hey, do you mind if I join?" I asked, looking down. I glanced at Liam, who had a very surprised look. Liam nodded, and continued to play the game with this other boy. I sat on the floor next to the boy with the beer bottle, and introduced myself.

"Hey, I'm Parker." I said, smiling awkwardly. He looked at me and sat up a little bit.

"I know. I'm Julio," He answered, in a monotone voice. "I know you already know Liam, and that's Zachary." He pointed towards the boy with glasses and a light gray hoodie with his beer bottle. There was a big bowl of chips between Liam and Zachary. I was happier. I was happier that I was sitting here awkwardly uncomfortable than to be messing around with girls I don't want to be messing around with.

Sorry I havent updated in like a week xD

I'm trash :')

actually ive just been binge watching grey's anatomy. :') BUT YWAH PEACE HAPPY 4th I LOVE YOU ALL

Twitter: @idkoakley