five

kiingtong

I hear the bell ring, alarming that first period has just started. And you want to know what I'm doing? Picking up my books and countless papers off the cold floor. There's nasty band-aids, gum, dust, and dirt all over the floor. I can see some of my papers are now brown, which disgusts me. I try quickly to gather my things, while looking out for any staff asking what I'm doing here, and not in class. I sigh and grab the last book that was my biology book. I stood up, and crept to the door of my first period. I reach for the door handle, and before I turn it the door swings open.

"William? You're late, again." This was Miss Troyer. She was young, and beautiful. She was usually laid back until things such as bad behavior started getting out of hand. I awkwardly smiled, and squeezed between her and the door. I quietly walked to my seat in the back right corner, and lied my books down on the table. I heard some laughs directed at me, but all I can do is silently get aggravated. I open my book to the page that's written on the white board. The intercom beeped, alarming that someone from the front office was about to announce something. I shot my eyes up at the ceiling, as if it were God talking.

"Miss Troyer?" The high-pitched woman asked.

"Yes?" My teacher answered. Getting called by the intercom is rare, especially in this class.

"We have to send a student to your room, for disrupting class. Well, we're sending him to you because it's Jordan." I glanced at Miss Troyer, who stared blankly at the ceiling. Miss Troyer said okay, and everyone impatiently waited to see who this Jordan kid was. No one's heard of him, nor seen him. Also, why would he be sent here? And why was his name said as if Miss Troyer knew him? I continued reading the paragraph about Cedar Trees, until I was disrupted by the door opening. Everyone in the room was looking at the boy.

He had long light brown hair, and had tattoos down his right arm. He had a nose piercing, and was wearing a brown and green striped sweater that was a little too large for him. He was quite skinny. I can't see close details of him, since he was on the complete opposite side of the room from me. He walked over to Miss Troyer's desk, and sat down on the floor. Everyone went back to reading, but I couldn't keep my eyes off this boy.

I watched Miss Troyer talk to Jordan with an angry expression. I saw Jordan look my way, and notice that I was staring. He smiled, and I looked back at my biology book. Was he smiling at me? I glanced back up at the boy and he was still looking at me. God, he was attractive, and I was almost as attractive as a littlest pet shop with no head. Almost.

"Mom can I go to the bathroom." The boy said out loud, still staring at me. Everyone stared at the unfamiliar boy again, but he was only looking right at me. Miss Troyer told him to be back quick, and he jumped up from the floor, and walked into the empty halls. I knew I had to go out somehow. Maybe she wouldn't suspect anything. Should I wait a minute? What if she thinks it's weird. What if other people think it's weird. Should I even go? Am I just being stupid and just thought he was looking at me? I raised my hand.

"Yes, Will?" Miss Troyer asked. I took a breath, and just went for it. Which was a first, seen as if I do nothing for myself.

"I'm not feeling well, may I go see the nurse?" I lied. Miss Troyer nodded, and I anxiously got out of my seat. I quietly closed the door behind me, and scurried to the closest bathroom. Once at the entrance of the bathroom, I sighed and walked in. Jordan was sitting on the sink.

"Took you long enough cupcake," he said. He took his phone out of his pocket, along with a piece of gum. I felt my face get hot. Did he just call me 'cupcake'? I pulled my fingers through my curly hair, and cleared my throat.

"You were looking at me, in the classroom, you know?" I said. God damn I'm so awkward. He unwrapped the gum, looked at me, put the gum in his mouth, and tossed the balled up wrapper on the floor. He jumped off the sink, and stood less than five inches from me. He shoved his phone back in his pocket. "Of course I was, you're really cute." He took a small step closer, and I could smell the mint from the gum. He has gorgeous eyes.

"You have really pretty eyes," I nervously said. He grabbed the gum he just put in his mouth, and tossed it on the floor. I looked down at it, wondering why he would even bother doing that. I look back at him, only to be greeted with him looking at me silently. He inched a bit closer, lifting his hand up to my cheek. His thumb rubbed my cheek, and he started leaning in. Without hesitation, I gladly accepted his offer.

When his lips touched mine, they were warm and soft. He pushed me up against the cold brick wall, but it wasn't my biggest worry right now. His lips danced with mine, and they seemed to perfectly fit. His tongue begged for entrance, and I let him in. I rubbed my hand softly on his neck. His body was really warm. He pushed his body up against me, with a little force. He was being the dominant. I let go, and his breathing was heavy. My heart was racing, and I silently stopped our make-out session.

"I should get back to class," I said in between breaths. He softly giggled, which was insanely cute. He backed up a bit, smiling. He nodded, and started searching for something in his front pockets. He pulled a lighter out, and a pack of cigarettes. I made a disgusted look, and I guess he noticed, because he laughed.

"What? Are you scared of nicotine wrapped in paper?" I shook my head, but the cigarettes were a turn off. He put the 'stick of death' in between those soft lips, and lit it. He looked at me, and puffed smoke off to the side so it wouldn't get in my face. "You have a class to get to?" He rhetorically asked.

"Oh, right." I chuckled. I swiftly walked out of the bathroom, feeling pretty confident. I fixed my shirt and combed my hair with my fingers. I just made out with my first period teacher's hot son.

LOL hey. so im sad. lol im always sad. so i wrote this. sorry its been a while. a couple days idk.

#procrastinationstation

booooooooooooohooooooooooooo twenty one pilots is the bomb dot com

bai i love you all peeeace <3 :]

Twitter: @idkoakley