twelve

grapeapplesauce

"Ize!" I said from the other side of the hallway. "Whatya doin Ize!" I shifted my backpack up a little more so the straps weren't suffocating my armpits. Isaac turned around and waited for me at the end of the hall. He had his hair up in a man bun, it was our little group joke. Too bad I never have the balls to grow my hair out like that, I think I'm just too clean.

"Hurry up grape!" He yelled, with a cheeky voice crack when he said the 'a' in grape. I hated that nickname, they only call me that because one Saturday we were all hanging out and I ended up sucking up grapes into my mouth and one hit the back of my throat and apparently I made the weirdest inhuman noise Ant and Isaac have ever heard.

I reached Isaac's side, and we started for the front doors. I looked into the main office where this girl was waiting at the front desk. She had long brown to blonde ombre hair, and other than that we only knew her name, which was Aryn. I shoved my elbow into Isaac's shoulder to indicate that there was a cute girl near us. Isaac looked at me and I laughed.

"We both know that none of us are going to ever talk to her." Isaac said. I looked at my moving feet and laughed uncomfortably. "I know, I was just joking around. No one ever gets to her, I heard she hasn't had a boyfriend since 9th grade, because she just doesn't really have a 'type'." I said. Trust me, I've tried to talk to her, but she just completely didn't even softly let me down; she told me that we should just be friends. Which, that didn't even happen. I haven't talked to her since.

I opened up the double doors and instantly got hit with rain drops. I pulled my hood over my  head and Isaac covered his head with his binder. We ran to my car, and I quickly unlocked it and we both got in. I noticed that his shoes had mud all over them. I looked at my shoes, which also had mud all over them. I sighed because I knew I was going to have to clean it up. I started the car and left the school.

"This tutoring sucks ass," Isaac said. I nodded in agreement, not really paying attention because I was all focused on this weird turning lane. "I mean, who even needs to learn this stuff? I'm wasting my time on limits and random calculus shit. Man, I'd rather be at home sitting on my computer playing CS:GO." Isaac kept rambling on. I just kept focused on the road saying, "Yeah," "I know right," "lol."

Finally making it to Ant's house, Isaac had all of his homework back in his bag after throwing it around my car screaming about how he doesn't care and how it doesn't have any relevance in his life. He threw his backpack in the back seat and we got out of the car. I locked the car doors and we walked through the garage door and into the small basement that was Ant's room.

"Hey guys!" Ant greeted. "Guess what I got today," He said with a really creepily large smile. "A girlfriend, finally?!" Isaac teased. I laughed and Ant's smug smirk was wiped and replaced with a 'you dumb shit' expression.

"Funny, Ize, but no!" He smiled again and told us to stand where we were. "I'll be right back stay here." He said. Isaac and I made small talk and Ant returned with his hands behind his back and he was squirming his arms around.  "Look!" He squealed and he reached his arms in front of him. Two kittens were in front of our faces. Isaac's face instantly lit up and without any thought my arms just reached out and grabbed one of them.

"Oh, my, god!" I said. I'm a sucker for baby animals. You give me any baby animal and I am hypnotized and I will do anything you want me too just as long as I can caress the little baby. "This is so fucking cute!" Isaac screamed. Ant laughed and I just squeezed the small animal softly and squealed like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve.

"Aren't they adorable? I've never really had a thing for kittens until she said she loved them; aren't relationships weird?" He continued petting the kitten Isaac was holding, but I looked at Isaac and he was making the same expression I was. We looked back at Ant who's smile had disappeared.

"You do have a girlfriend?" Isaac asked. Isaac tossed the kitten on the ground and made a smug smile on his face. "Why didn't you tell us, dude. This is major, you actually got a girlfriend?" I laughed because it's true. Ant has had flings and hookups in the past but he always wanted a relationship, 90% of the girls at our school is really just in it for sex.

"Yeah, I wanted to wait to tell you guys." Ant scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I guess things just happen aye?" Isaac and I chuckled at the same time. "Jinx! You owe me a soda." Isaac said. I slapped his shoulder. "Child! So mature." I teased.

I tossed the kitten on the ground, more like I bent over and hovered the kitten above the ground 1 inch because the little baby kitten is so small and fragile I will actually cry if it gets hurt. I stood back up and we went into Ant's room to talk about his new girlfriend.

"So, who is it?" Isaac said, which was the big elephant in the room. Isaac and I sat on Ant's bed and Ant sat in his office chair. Ant laughed and pulled out his phone. He started moving his thumb up and down, so I am pretty sure he was going through his photos. "Okay, so do you guys remember that girl we were all talking about that one night? The one with the ombre hair, really cute, pretty short, tan." He looked up at us for a confirmation.

"Aryn?" Isaac blurted out. "No way dude." Ant laughed, "Yes way dude. Turns out she's liked me ever since she moved here in 8th grade. She's so sweet and gorgeous and I could talk to her until we died and I'd still never get bored of her. I think I'm in love with her."

"Awe," Isaac said, carrying out the 'e.' "What a frickin' gross softie," Isaac teased, using a high-pitched voice. Ant slapped his shoulder and huffed in a jokingly annoyed way. "Can we play video games now?" Isaac asked.

"I might be the gross softie but you're an effin' nerd.. Halo?" Ant asked. I laughed, and Isaac squinted his eyes, darted them to the controllers, and then screamed, "I call 1st player!"

--

okay so heeeey

I haven't updated in FOREVER ahahahahhahahaa I suck

except, I did start a new book called "Polaroids" because I'm a piece of garbage for Isaac and I love him hes so smol and cute and lovely ugh so ya. :) Here's Grape's POV ( it was requested ) :D

love ya'll LOL

( p.s luv u aryn ;) <3 )

social media:

ˎˊ˗ twitter: cheekyisaac

ˎˊ˗ instagram: colourmecube

ˎˊ˗ tumblr: iconicpf

ˎˊ˗ redbubble: tirederin