eight

[Warning: There are some harsh words in this chapter. Please don't get offended (: ]

mrmitch361

I slowly walked to my lunch period, staring at the tiny computer in my hands. My phone dinged indicating I had gotten a new text. I felt my body delightfully light up with excitement. My eyes scanned over the texted I had gotten from the boy.

'Brayden: My parents are going on a date night tonight, maybe you could come over and we could do the same? ;)' 

I felt my face get warm at the words I read. Butterflies flew amongst my entire body as I answered. I hesitated to send my answer, but of course I said yes. Brayden immediately replied, planning out the evening. He told me he wanted to watch John Green movies, and snuggle on the couch. Then he said if we get hungry, we could order chinese food. I love chinese food. I replied with the blushing emoji, and locked my phone. Not really focusing on where I was going, I bumped into someone's shoulder on accident.

"Oh I'm sorry," I looked up at the tall figure. He stood at least a foot over me, and he was wearing our school's football jersey. 

"Watch where you're going faggot." He said, shoving me to the side, slamming me into the wall. I rubbed my now sore shoulder. I lifted myself off the wall watching the douchebag walk away. I know what you're thinking, he's just saying you're a faggot because he thinks it's funny. No, that's not why. He called me that nasty word because I am one. I turned the corner and approached the lunch room. I kept my head down as I took my usual seat at a booth near the back of the lunchroom. It was near the vending machines, which held my everyday lunch. Carmel popcorn, and strawberry flavoured water.

I got up and walked over to the vending machines, and got my usual. I sat back down and opened the bag of carmel deliciousness. Just as so, I heard the hard pounding of rain hitting the school's roof. I looked up, not actually looking at anything. The sound was so calming. I looked outside a window and saw the trees swaying roughly and the rain was so dense I couldn't even see the pavement. The intercom let out a beep, and everyone in the lunchroom took silence. 

"Due to weather conditions, the school has been notified of a strong tornado warning. We've decided to let school out early. If you need pick up changes please come to the student services offices and request a phone call. Other than that, school is out. Thank you." 

I heard cheering approach among the large room. I grabbed my bag and threw my popcorn and water into my bag and rushed to Brayden's fourth period. I met him while he was coming my way, which made me extremely happy his first thought was me. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Come on, my car is parked where the teachers park, it's less crowded." He said with a smirk. Oh? Am I going home with him? I smiled and felt my face get warm. We got to his car, soaked. I giggled at the fact that his car was in the very back of the parking lot. There wasn't a single dry spot on either of us. Except for the palm of my right hand, which was covered by Brayden's hand. Brayden fiddled through his bag and found his keys, and started the car. 

"Wanna grab Panda Express?" He laughed. I nodded yes, and watched his hands start the engine, and he sat his unused hand on the arm rest. I looked back straight ahead, and lifted down the vanity mirror in the car visor. I messed with my face and my hair, and poked my cheeks a couple of times. I closed it, and rested my hand on Brayden's. I looked over at him and he smiled.

After we went through the drive thru at Panda Express, we headed straight to his place. Brayden carried the bag of Chinese food, and I just awkwardly walked behind him. It was already four p.m, which meant Brayden's parents were still home. 

Brayden opened the door, and we walked in. His house was fairly big. It had nice furniture, and nice walls, it was house goals. I followed him to the kitchen where he sat the food down on this big marble center piece for the kitchen. He set out the small boxes of Chow Mein and Orange Chicken. My stomach ached for it. Brayden threw the bag away and handed me my food. 

"Let's go to the living room," He smiled. He grabbed his food, and I followed him into the living room. He kicked off his shoes and flopped onto the couch. He rested his feet on the glass table with a wooden structure underneath. I sat next to him and cuddled up to him. I heard a door slam upstairs, and high heels clicking down the stairs. I jumped up and straightened my back, un-cuddling Brayden. Who I'm guessing was Brayden's mom, looked at me, and her face lit up.

"Oh hello dear! You must be Mitch! I've heard a lot about you. I'm sorry we have to meet like this, me walking out the door, I'll hopefully get to see you soon! Bye love," She smiled. She went out the door, and a man followed her, waving at Brayden at her. 

"My mom's a bit peppy," Brayden giggled. He picked up a remote and changed it to Netflix. He clicked on The Fault In Our Stars. (A/N; I know Netflix doesn't actually have TFIOS but what was I supposed to do?? Say they illegally downloaded it?? xD) It wasn't until I heard the car zoom out of the driveway until I cuddled up to Brayden. I didn't even care about the food anymore. I set it on the table and rested my hand on Brayden's chest. After the movie, and me being almost half asleep, Brayden kissed my forehead and looked at me in the eyes.

"What," I giggled, burying my face into his shirt. He smelled so good.

"You're so cute." He smiled. I looked back up at him and he stroked my hair. He started to lean in, and of course I accepted his offer. I was expecting a rough, sloppy kiss. I got a soft, passionate kiss. It was amazing. He turned me over to where I was on top of him, and he carassed my cheek. We stopped for a second, and he smiled, holding his hand on my cheek.

"Do you," he giggled, "want to go upstairs to my room?" His hand felt progressively colder indicating I was blushing at the mere thought. I nodded my head yes, and he grabbed my hand and I followed him upstairs, giggling.

Hi. Heheheheheh #Mayden. I love Rusher omf, also Rush congrats on 600k! Not that you're reading this xD

Also Vembz is my huSBAND

Okay Ily bai <3

Social Media:

Twitter: @idkoakley

Tumblr: www.ftbayani.tumblr.com

Instagram: @FTBAYANI