Jealous

He doesn't say anything. He starts to walk away. I grab his arm and pull him back in front of me.

"Why are you walking away?" I ask him. "Because Victoria, I've been waiting for you for 6 years. After I broke up with you i instantly regretted it and tried to call you but, you blocked me. So I waited and I waited till I'd see you again and tell you the truth. But when I saw you again you have a boyfriend and now your getting engaged to him!" He says in a very loud voice.

"So your jealous even though you broke up with me? You expected me to just wait around? I was heart broken Charles! I was in love with you but you threw it all away!" Tears start to form in my eyes. "And to think I was going to call off the engagement for you cause after spending time with you I realized that I wasn't over you!"

His jaw dropped. "So take this damn bracelet" I take off our pact bracelet and threw it at his chest. I ran down the Ferrari garage stairs right to Chloe.

"Oh my god, Vic are you ok" she says running to give me a hug. I cry into her arms. "I gave Charles the bracelet"

"You did, I didn't make you did i?" She asks. "No I did it cause we got in a fight" I say crying harder. "Let's go to a bathroom and get you all cleaned up" she's always been here for me. That's why I love her.

We found a bathroom and she helped me touch up my makeup. After we finished doing that we headed to the McLaren paddock to see the guys.

A little bit after we get there the race starts. It was an amazing race. Lewis Hamilton won the Grand Prix in the end. After the race ended we headed back to the hotel.

We decided that we are going to go out for lunch somewhere nice.

The whole day I've been thinking about Charles. I feel horrible about how I treated him. And speak of the devil I get a text from Charles.

                                      Charles

C:Sorry about how I reacted, I feel
horrible. Congratulations you
deserve the best. I put your
bracelet in an envelope and
left it outside your door.
Good to see you again.

I walk over to the door and see the envelope on the floor in front of the door. I pick it up and take the bracelet out.

I put the bracelet in my back pack and zip it up. "Time to go!" Colin shouts as he leaves the bathroom. We get out and start to head to the lobby.