Looking Out for you

We made it back to the hotel after a nice calm car ride. I'm ready for yelling. I'm prepared. I've prepared myself. When I enter my room I'm not going to cry.

As soon as we step foot into the lobby I hear a yell. "VICTORIA" I look up to see Colin storming over towards me and Charles. He's always been the jealous type. He never liked me talking to any other guys besides him and our friends.

"oh mon dieu" (oh my god) I whisper so only Charles can hear.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM AGAIN AND THEN YOU GO OFF AND HAVE LUNCH!" What is he talking about. He never said that.

"AND WERE ENGAGED!" "We are not engaged yet I don't have a ring on my finger" I raise my voice as I point at my ring finger.

"WELL WERE GOING TO BE AND YOUR ACTING A FOOL" everyone's staring at us. This is embarrassing. I look up at Charles. "Maybe we should bring this upstairs" Charles suggests. "That's a good idea" I add.

"Fine but this isn't over yet" he says as he storms to the elevator. Me and Charles follow. We step into the elevator. It's dead silent. You barely hear us breathing. I'm standing by Charles. I can't stand by Colin right now.

As soon as we step out the elevator it starts again. But this time the tears come rolling. "YOU! I CANT BELIEVE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Why are we doing this here.

"AND YOU YOU ASSHOLE! IF YOU KNEW SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND WHY WOULD YOU INVITE HER ON A DATE? I GUESS THEY DONT THINK THE SAME IN MONACO" what is he on.

He's getting even more mad the more he talks. This is as bad as the last time I saw him truly mad back in LA. Chloe, Wyatt, and Michael walk out of there room to see what's happening. But the next thing I know Colins throwing a punch at Charles.

I scream, I've never seen him like this. Charles dodges it in time. "What are you doing mate?" Charles asks in a very angry tone.

I'm crying even harder now. Chloe ran over to me and is giving me a hug. Charles and Colin are yelling at each other about god knows what.

I'm zoned out. All I'm thinking about is leaving Brazil right now. I have to speak up.

"Colin we're done." I said it. "What?" He says in a angry yet curious tone. Everyone's staring at me now. "I'm breaking up with you, I can't do this anymore. I'm packing my bag and I'm leaving." I start walking to the room.

We didn't even make it past the elevator. Him and Charles follow me. "And how do you think your going to get home?" He says as I open the door.

"She's coming home with me." Charles says all of a sudden. I look back at him and smile. They both follow me in. Colin walks all the way into the room with me. Charles stands at the door. I pack all my stuff.

Colin's trying to convince me to stay but I've already made up my mind. I open my purse and take out my bracelet. I put it back on.

I finish packing and pick up my suitcase so it's not laying down. Charles walks over and grabs my suitcase and starts to bring it out the room. He starts walking towards his.

I go to Chloe and give her a hug and tell her I'll see her back in LA. This is one of the times I'm happy I never bought a apartment with Colin and that I share one with Chloe.

Charles opens his rooms door. And let's me walk out in. He puts the suitcase in the corner of the room and I place my back pack on top of it.

"Thank you for helping me" I say as I sit down on the couch in his room. "Of course, I'm just looking out for you"