Everything has changed

We just got back from a long night out in São Paulo. We all went out for lunch and then just explored. São Paulo's football team is playing today so the boys got tickets for only then three to go see. How selfish.

But I might be busy too. A little bit ago I got a text from Charles.

                                     Charles

C:Hey, I was wondering if you wanted
to go to lunch with me? It's a really
casual place. Just let me know. 

I don't want to see him right now, but on the other hand I do. I want to clear the air cause in all reality, I do still have something there for him.

                                    Charles

C:Hey, I was wondering if you wanted
to go to lunch with me? It's a really
casual place. Just let me know.

V:Sure what time?

C:12

V:I'll meet you in the lobby

The boys are leaving at 11:25 since it's a 12 game, so this works perfectly. But now I have to come up with something to tell Chloe. This'll be hard.

                                      Chlo❤️

V:I can't make it to anything today, sorry. Love you!

C:That's ok love ya too

That was easier than I thought. I didn't even have to lie.

It's almost time for me to leave. Colin's about to leave the room to go get the boys to start heading to the game. He gives me a kiss goodbye and heads out.

Now it's time for me to start getting ready. I do my hair nicely and since we're going to a casual place and put on just a simple outfit.

By the time I'm fully ready it's time for me to start heading to the lobby. Before I go I grab the bracelet from my back pack and put it in my purse.

Now I'm ready to go.

I make my way to the elevator and get in. As soon as the elevator doors open I see Charles sitting at the same seat he sat in when I went to the Sprint race with him.

Before I even took a step out the elevator he's already spotted me and is standing up. I walk over to him and greet him. "Bonjour Charles"

"Bonjour Victoria! Prêt à partir?" (Hello Victoria! Ready to go?) " yes I am!" I'm not in the French mood today.

We get in the car and drive to a restaurant that doesn't seem very full. "This is it!" He says as the car comes to a stop. "It seems very cute" I add as he open the door and gets out.

He holds out his hand for me to grab. I grab it and he helps me out the car, even though I could've done it myself.

He thanks the driver and we walk into the restaurant, they bring us to this back room that is private. No one else in here.

We sit down at the table and start to look at the menus till he starts talking. "You know there's a reason I want to go out to lunch with you" he says as if I don't already know.

"I assumed that" I add back a bit rudely. "Don't marry him. Don't do it" wow straight up. Respect.  But no I can't give in. "Charles everything has changed I'm not with you anymore we broke up 6 years ago. You left me remember? I can do what I want with my life. And yes sometimes I still think about you but actually never mind"

"You still think about me?" He asks sadly. "Yes Charles but I can't go back that's not fair to Colin" I say cause it's the truth. "No Toria, don't just think about Colin's feelings think about yours. Is he really the one you want to spend the rest of your life with and create a family with?"

He's right. As much as I don't want him to be right he is. I've been thinking of Colin's feelings this whole time I haven't been thinking of mine. When Colin said he wants to get married I agreed to his feelings not mine. If it was up to me I wouldn't be with him anymore. If it was up to me I would've broke up with him a while ago. Cause I'm all honesty I like him better as a friend.

But I don't want to break his heart. And I don't want to see him mad. I've seen him mad at people before and it's truly not pretty. Believe me.

"Your right, I have been thinking about Colin's feelings a little to much. But" "but what?"

"I can't call off the engagement. It's to late for that. He's already looking for rings" I say a little disappointed. "Just because he's looking at rings doesn't mean he bought one"

Another valid point. But I don't know if I can do it.

I get a text from Chloe.

                                       Chlo❤️

C:Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria

V:What Chloe?

C:Colin found out where you are,
he's tracking your phone. He's
absolutely pissed because he knows
your not with me. He told me he
guesses it's Charles. He's madder
than last time.

Great. This is exactly what I needed. "Charles" "yea Toria?" He's confused. "Colin knows we're together and is majorly pissed. Chloe just told me."

"It's ok I'll be with you." I'm so nervous.

We finish our lunch. We talk more about Colin. I ask him about Formula 1. We also talk about when we're leaving. He's taking his private plane back to Monaco tomorrow morning. It was a very nice lunch. We're heading back to the hotel now.