For the first time

(November 12 2021)
Life Update:

It's been 6 years since me and Charles broke up. But I'm way happier now. Yeah sometimes I still think about him but now I have a handsome, sweet, and caring boyfriend named Colin, he's a very famous influencer on TikTok and YouTube.

After me and Charles broke up I moved away from Monaco to LA to work as a photographer. That's when I met my boyfriend. We started off as friends for about a year. Then we took it to the next level and started dating.

I love him, he's everything I've ever wanted in a partner and I couldn't be happier. I still wear my bracelet for the pact that me and Charles made when we were about 14. Why? Cause I never break a pact. I made that promise to myself way before I met Charles.

But I don't think he even remembers the pact. I don't even know if he remembers me. When we broke up I cut all contact with him and his family (sadly, I loved his mom and younger brother Arthur). I don't even know what he's doing now.

Anyways, Colin surprised me and our three friends Chloé, Michael, and Wyatt with tickets to the Brazilian Grand Prix in 2 days. I've never watched Formula 1. I lost interest in racing ever since me and Charles broke up. But Colin was offered Paddock passes for us (I don't even know what a paddock is).

We flew out last afternoon around 1pm and got here in São Paulo at around 5am. It was a super long 12 hour flight but it was so worth it because from what I've seen so far São Paulo is such a pretty city.

We just got to this super nice hotel we're staying at for the next 5 days. "Colin this is going to be such a nice trip!" I say walking into the elevator. "I know I'm so exited to be here with you all!" He says as he also enters the elevator.

"I'm ready to crash" Michael says as he leans against the elevator wall. "The lobby was already popping and it's only 6:05!" Wyatt shouts. "Well yeah expect it this is the hotel where some famous people are staying at." Colin says looking over at Wyatt. The doors open to the 7th floor.

"What rooms are we?" Michael asks. "You, Chloé, and Wyatt are room 736 and me and Victoria are room 735" he states and we exit the elevator. Just then Chloé nudges me on the shoulder. I look over at her to see what she wants, then she signals for me to look. The direction of the other end of the hallway.

And just then I see him. Charles. My first boyfriend. The guy who broke up with me 6 years ago. Walking out of his room. "Oh my god" I whisper to Chloé.

Chloé has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She has been with me for it all. She was with me when me and Charles broke up. We moved to LA together. I was there when she was fired from her job back in Monaco. We've been together forever.

"Qu'allez-vous faire?" (What are you going to do?) she ask me in a very low whisper. "Je n'en ai aucune idée" ( I have no idea) I respond back. I'm seeing him for the first time since our break up and for some reason my hearts pounding.

"You ladies ok?" Michael says as him and the other two boys make a stop at a door. "Perfectly fine!" Chloé responds as we stop as well. "Just taking everything in" I also respond.

"This is our room Victoria" Colin says as he open the door that we're stood I front of. I quickly walk in as I can see Charles getting closer. I don't think he's seen me since he's been looking down at his phone.

I put my suitcase in the corner of the room and plop down into the big king size bed in the middle of our room. "Tired?" Colin asked. "Nope. I slept the whole flight unlike some people" I said pointing at him.

Just then I get a text from Chloé.

Chlo❤️

C:Wanna go to the qualifying with me???

V:Qualifying?

C:For the race? They have to qualify!

V:Sure!

"Me and Chloé are going to watch qualifying together"I say looking over at Colin who is laying down. He doesn't respond. He's already asleep. I write him a note and get dressed. Grab 2 passes from his bag so we can get in and head out.

"You ready?" I say as Chloé opens the door to her room. "Yep are you ready? Ready to see Charles?"she says as her voice slowly gets quieter. " how do we know Charles is even going to be there?" I question. "Where else would he be going" she says as she flicks me in the arm.

And there we go.

Author note: Thank you guys so much for reading this story!!! I'm so excited to keep writing!!!

Sorry if the French is bad I'm not fluent but I'm really trying!!

My birthdays in two days so the next chapter aren't going to be for a little bit! But I'll come out with more because I will miss two days of writing!! Thank you again!! Bye!