Complicated

That night me and Charles stayed up watching old movies we used to watch together all the time when we were younger.

I woke up in Charles bed without him there. I went downstairs and smelt a very delicious smell. I turn into the kitchen to see Charles making crepes. My favorite.

"Good morning soleil" (sunshine) "morning Charles" I say yawning and walking over to the table where the table is set.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks as he sets the plate of chocolate crepes down in front of me. "Very good actually, how about you"I ask already starting to eat the crepes.

"Very good" as soon as he stoped talking I got a call from my mom.

"Hello?" I answer a little confused since she doesn't usually call this early in the morning.

"There is someone here for you, he says his name is Colin" she sounds worried. As soon as she said his name my heart dropped. I thought he was joking.

"One second mama" I mute the phone so I can talk to Charles. "Charles"

"Yes what wrong Cherie?"
"Colin is at my families home"
"What?!?"
"What do I do?"
"I don't know, do you want to see him?"

I shake my head. I don't even want to hear at his name anymore. He's annoyed me so much that I actually can't with him.

I unmute my mom to keep talking to her, but this time I put her on speaker. "What does he want?" I ask, Charles now realizing that he can here her.

"He says he wants to talk to you about the breakup and fight" Charles rolls his eyes as I giggle a bit.

"Tell him me and Charles will be there in a bit" and I hang up. Charles looks at me wide eyed.

"Why are we talking to him?" He asks very nervously. "It's better to talk now and get it over with rather than talking later and it being more stressful"

He shakes his head in agreement. "Let's go get ready"

After some time me and Charles are done getting ready and heading out the door to my parents house to talk to my ex boyfriend.

Why does my life have to be so complicated?

A/N:
I'm backkkkkkk!!!!!
Did you miss me(more specifically the book)???????