Happier than ever

I wake up to the plane shaking. I look over to where Charles fell asleep. He is still sitting there but he's up on his phone. "Morning, we just landed!" he says smiling as he looks down at me."Morning" I respond back as I sit up and grab my phone. "Your phone has been going off all morning" he says as he takes a sip of his coffee.

I open my phone to see photos of me and Charles leaving the hotel together and a million texts and missed calls from Chloe, Colin, Wyatt, and Michael all asking me questions. One that catches my attention is a text from Chloe.

Chlo❤️

C:I know your not going to be in LA when
We get back

How would she know? I could be laying in my bed crying or going for a walk around LA, I'm not but I could be. "It's just Chloe and Colin bombarding me with questions" I add as I stand up and start gathering my things I brought on the flight. "That's who i guessed it would be" I bet he did guess that because it's obvious.

We finish gathering our stuff and get off the plane. It's a somewhat cold day in Monaco today. We head to the car that is taking us to Charles' apartment. We decided that were going to drop our stuff off at his place, drive around, then go to dinner with his family. Then tomorrow I'll see my family.

We get to his apartment and let me say, it is a very nice place. Very nice view of the city, nice kitchen, and bedrooms. He gives me a quick tour so that we can get out and explore. I go into his spare bedroom to get changed. His spare bedroom is as nice as my actual bedroom. I get into my outfit that I'm going to wear to dinner. I put on a nice black sweater and some blue jeans.

I leave the spare bedroom and walk to the living room. "You ready?" He asks as he stands up from the chair he was sitting on at the kitchen table. "Yep all ready!" I say as I grab my purse I set on the counter.

We head to the car so we can drive around a little bit. "I'm going to show you my favorite place in the city" he states and he opens the door to custom Ferrari. His car is beautiful and really amazing black Ferrari 488 Pista Spider.

He starts driving and blasting some music as he starts heading towards the water. Weaving through the streets of Monaco with the wind blowing through my hair I feel happier than ever.

I forgot how much I love this city. The buildings, the shop, and the sights. It's all so beautiful. And most of all I've missed my family.

We get to the water and he pulls into a parking spot. "We're here!" He says as he starts to get out of the car. "We're at a boat dock" I say not knowing what we're doing here.

"Instead of just driving around for 2 hours we're going to go on my boat" he says grabbing my hand. "You have a boat!?" I question. "Yes" he says laughing.

He walks to the end of the dock  to a beautiful white yacht with the initials C.L on the side. We get into the yacht. It has a big bed and kitchen on the inside. The top is decently empty and but with a big hammock.

He starts driving and the wind go through my hair again. "Can I play some music?" I ask since it's a little to quiet. "Of course!" He says as he hands me a crowd to hook up to the bluetooth speakers. I start playing me and Charles old favorite songs from when we were dating.

A big smile grows on his face. "I've missed us" he says as he looks out at the water in front up us.