Part 1 | Harmonic Beginnings

Joining Eclipsia wasn't just a decision; it was a whirlwind of dreams, doubts, and unexpected twists that led me to the heart of New York City. I had always been the girl who found solace in the melodies that flowed from my lips. But the thought of stepping onto a stage, baring my soul to the world, had always been a distant fantasy - until Harmony Records came into my life.

It was a rainy afternoon when I received the call that would change everything. I remember sitting by the window, the pitter-patter of raindrops against the glass providing a soothing backdrop to the conversation that unfolded.

 My heart raced as the voice on the other end introduced himself as Daniel Hartman, the CEO of Harmony Records.

"Hello, Aria," he said, his voice carrying a blend of warmth and authority. "I've been following your performances, and I must say, your voice is truly something special." 

I swallowed hard, the weight of his words sinking in. Harmony Records, a name synonymous with musical legends, was interested in me? It felt like a dream, a surreal twist of fate.

Daniel went on to share his vision, his passion for music that transcended boundaries and touched the depths of the soul. He spoke of a girl band he was forming, a group that would redefine the music industry.

"We're not just looking for talent," he emphasized. "We're searching for individuals who have the power to weave emotions into their music, to create something that resonates on a profound level."

My heart pounded as he described the band's members - Lexi, the fierce guitarist with a fire in her eyes; Nicole, an energetic drummer who brought life to every beat; Stella, the steady bassist whose presence grounded the group. And then there was me, the lead vocalist, the one who would be the voice of Eclipsia.

"You have a gift, Aria," Daniel continued. "And we believe that together, you and these other remarkable young women can create something truly extraordinary." 

He spoke of the magic of collaboration, of the potential to touch lives and inspire change through our music. He painted a vivid picture of a journey that would take us from small venues to grand stages, a journey that would be challenging yet incredibly rewarding.

As he spoke, I could feel a fire igniting within me - a spark of courage that had been lying dormant. The thought of standing alongside other passionate musicians, pouring our hearts into every note, was intoxicating. Daniel's words became a symphony of possibility, a melody that resonated deep within my soul.

"I understand if you have reservations," he said, his tone sincere. "But I urge you to consider it, Aria. This is a chance to create something timeless, something that will leave an indelible mark on the world."

At that moment, as the rain continued to tap against the window, I realized that this was an opportunity that might never come again. With a heart full of uncertainty and excitement, I took a deep breath and whispered, "I'm in."

And just like that, the journey began - a journey that would lead me to the heart of Eclipsia, where four unique voices would come together to create a symphony that would change our lives forever.

In the heart of NYC, my apartment was a cozy oasis amidst the chaos. Sunlight filtered through the sheer curtains, casting a warm glow upon the carefully curated space that reflected my personality.

The walls were adorned with framed lyrics, a collage of inspirations that had fueled my passion for singing since I was a child.

Rushing around my apartment, a whirlwind of excitement and nerves, I scrambled to make sure everything was in place. My blonde hair tumbled over my shoulders as I flipped through the clothes strewn across my bed, my heart pounding like a drum in anticipation.