Part 11 | Eclipsia World Tour

As I groggily opened my eyes, a throbbing pain pulsed through my head, a not-so-welcome reminder of last night's indulgence. The room seemed to spin for a moment, and I blinked, trying to clear my blurry vision. Slowly, the memories of the wild party with Austin and the rest of the band members flooded back, mingling with the remnants of the booze-induced haze.

I groaned, rolling over and burying my face into the pillow, desperately wishing for the headache to vanish. With a sigh, I forced myself to sit up, gingerly touching my temples as if that would somehow ease the pain. The bright sunlight filtering through the curtains made me wince, and I squinted against its harsh glare.

Time to pull myself together, I thought, pushing aside the regret of overindulging and the grogginess that threatened to hold me captive. We had a flight back to our mansion in New York, and I couldn't afford to let a hangover get in the way of our plans.

Dragging myself out of bed, I stumbled towards the bathroom, grateful for the steady support of the walls. As I splashed cold water on my face, I took a deep breath, hoping the shock of it would jolt some life back into me. I reached for my toothbrush, determined to at least make an attempt to salvage the morning.

Minutes later, as I stood in front of the mirror, brushing my teeth with deliberate care, I couldn't help but chuckle at my own reflection. I must've looked like a mess – disheveled hair, bloodshot eyes, and a grimace that was a mix of pain and determination.

After managing to freshen up as much as I could, I rifled through my suitcase, hastily selecting an outfit for the journey. My hands fumbled slightly, a reminder of the lingering effects of last night's escapade. As I changed into a comfortable pair of jeans and a loose-fitting T-shirt, I silently scolded myself for letting loose so much. But hey, we were young and living our dreams – a little fun was allowed, right?

I found my phone on the nightstand, the screen filled with missed notifications and messages from the rest of the band. Apparently, they were all awake and ready to head back to New York. I quickly typed a response, assuring them I'd be down soon, and then checked the time. We didn't have much time before we had to leave for the airport.

With a last glance at the tour bus, I grabbed my bag and headed out, making my way downstairs to join the others. As I walked into the living room, the familiar faces of my bandmates greeted me – Stella and Nicole looked surprisingly more awake than I felt, while Lexi was nursing a cup of coffee, a knowing smirk playing on her lips.

I chuckled weakly, acknowledging their presence with a nod. "Morning, guys," I mumbled, my voice betraying the fatigue I felt.

"Rough night, huh?" Stella grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

I rolled my eyes playfully, slumping into a chair. "You have no idea."

As the conversation continued to swirl around me, my mind briefly drifted to the events of last night – the haze of alcohol, the music, the laughter, and the hazy recollection of inviting Lexi to share my bed. A blush crept up my cheeks at the memory, and I discreetly cleared my throat, hoping that no one noticed my sudden shift in demeanor.

I managed a quick glance over at Lexi, who was engrossed in the conversation with Stella and Nicole. Her easy laughter and animated expressions seemed to put my worries at ease. Maybe she hadn't thought much of it, or maybe she was just as caught up in the whirlwind of the night as I was.

Still, as we finished our conversation and made our way to the airport, I couldn't shake off the lingering sense of nervousness. What if I had embarrassed myself in front of Lexi? What if I had said something I shouldn't have? I sighed inwardly, reminding myself that dwelling on it wouldn't change anything. All I could do was focus on the present – the flight back home, our upcoming plans, and the shared experiences that had brought us even closer as a band.