{2}

{Third}

Jasmines eyes open slowly. She takes her phone off the charger, checking the time. Her eyes widen as she realizes today is her graduation.

She stumbles out of her bed, running to the bathroom while facetiming her best friends.

"Finally! What have you been doing?!" Namjoon complains through the phone, fixing his tie. Jasmine takes off her shirt, grabbing her face wash and toothbrush and starting her routine.

"Sorry, I woke up late. Where's Hobi?" "I'm in the call, dumbass" He comments, taking a bite of his waffle. She finishes brushing her teeth, pouring mouthwash in her mouth.

"Graduation starts in like 35 minutes, Jazz. You need to hurry up." Hobi says. And then she swallows some of her mouthwash, coughing manically.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" "You were too busy washing your face." Hoseok concludes, shrugging.

"That means do this faster, Jazz. Go get dressed and meet us in the schools parking." Namjoon says, leaving the call. "Yeah, what he said." Hoseok says, leaving right behind Namjoon. Jasmine huffs, leaving her bathroom and rushing to her closet.

She pulls out a black satin mini dress, black pumps to match. She takes a silver chain Hobi got for her birthday and puts it around her neck, gold hoops following close after.

She does her makeup smoothly, finishing with a brown-ish lip.

"15 minutes left

"15 minutes left. I gotta go." She says to herself, pulling her dress down.

Jasmine walks to her car, starting it and getting in. She checks her makeup one last time before pulling out of her moms driveway.

{Jazzy}

I park my car next to Namjoons, grabbing my keys out of the ignition. Namjoon knocks on my window, smiling heavily. I open my car door and hug him, smiling stupidly.

"You look great, Jazz. Here, I brought my jacket for you." He says, giving me a black leather
jacket. I put it on and am immediately warmed up. The jacket was hot. "Put it on the heater. Knew you'd be cold" He said, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Thank you, Joon. Where's-" "I'm right here, dumbass." Hobi says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I elbow him softly and he fakes pain, crunching over.

"We have 5 more minutes before we have to be inside. I got a blunt?" Hobi says, looking between me and Namjoon. "Nigga, you know I don't play that. I'll smoke when i'm 3 seconds away from passing away." I say, laughing. Hobi shrugs, lighting it up. "Uh-uh, get that shit away from me!" I say, pushing Hobi away from me.

"I'm not smelling like ass when i get in there so I'm with Jazz on this one." Namjoon says, looking at Hobi judgmentally. "Don't judge me, my trips are always so good." He says, smiling stupidly. "We'll hurry up. Me and Joon are going inside, we'll see you there." "Kaykay, see you inside." Hobi says, taking the blunt out of his mouth and breathing it into the air. I grimace before taking Namjoon inside the school.

{Seokjin}

"Baaaabe, i'm thirsty. Get me some punch, please?" Amelia asks, pouting. I kiss her forehead and nod, walking away from her and to the punch table.

I'm pretty sure someone spiked it. But that's not what matters.

I walk over to the table and grab a cup. I get a hefty amount of the punch, enough so I'm able to have some without going back to the table.

I place the latel back into the bowl, turning around. I walk right into a girl, and she spills some punch onto my white shirt.

"Dude what the fuck?!" "I'm sorry!" I look at her face.

Shit

"No, no! I'm sorry, I thought you were a guy. It's not your fault." I say sweetly, hiding the fact that I was still pissed off. I never knew how much of a klutz Jasmine was, and I'm sure over the summer i'm gonna have to find out.

"I'm so sorry, Seokjin!" My smile never drops but my eyebrows crease in confusion. "You know my name?" Her face reddens up just the slightest bit. She smiles shyly before looking at me again. "I mean..who doesn't? You're like a celebrity at this school. Probably will be in college too." She says, smiling sweetly.

Oh how this dare will be easy as hell.

"Oh. Okay. I'm surprised people think so highly of me." She laughs a little and it's sickening. I hate her laugh. "Wait was that punch for your girlfriend? Oh god, she must be pissed that you're talking to me." She says, panicking now.

"I-uh-I don't have a girlfriend anymore. We broke up a while ago." I lie, smiling at her. "Oh. Really?" "Yeah, she was just too much for me." "Oh. Well, I'm glad you were able to distance yourself." She says, looking at the ground.

"Um, they call names in like 2 minutes. So I'll be on my way. See you around, Seokjin." She dismisses herself, waving. "Uh wait!" I say, feigning shyness. "Hmm?" She says, turning back around. "I wanna exchange numbers. I'll put mine in your phone, if that's alright?" She nods, giving me her phone.

I put my number in and text her a smiley and she receives it, smiling back. "Thanks. I'll keep in touch during the summer." She says, waving once more and rushing away.

Someone puts an arm on my shoulder, sighing. "She totally likes you." Taehyung says, shaking his head. "I know. That's why it's gonna be easy as fuck to fuck her." "Atta boy, Hyung. See you at the party. Get her to come, might wanna eat her out, she's cute." "Gross, Tae. Why are we related."