{4}

{Jazzy}

"Guys, hes not a bad guy! He's actually really sweet." I say into the call, a frown on my face. "Jazz, you don't know him like we do. He does these fucked up initiation nights with his other friends that included women getting fucked over." Hobi says, biting into his banana.

"Well maybe they didn't do it this year. Guys, you aren't helping." "That's the whole point, Jazz. We don't want your heart broken when there's so many guys who'd like to actually have you as their woman." Namjoon says, fixing his glasses.

"But that kiss-it must've been genuine." "Or maybe you're just blinded by the fact it was your first kiss." "Shut up, Hobes." "I can't when I know you're walking right into a path of stupidity." He says, shrugging. "So if I am? Niggas be acting like I'm not a big girl." "You aren't. You're a dumb girl, that's what you are." Hobi retaliates, throwing his peel in the trash.

"Ugh fuck you both. I'm hanging out with him again today." "Holy shit. You're dumb." I roll my eyes and end the call, putting my computer on the side of my bed.

I lay down and stare at the ceiling, thinking about our kiss and how he grabbed me and just how it felt altogether.

Felt fuckin' euphoric.

"Jazz! Your dates here!" My mom calls down from the stairs. "He's not my date! We're just friends!" I yell back, groaning.

I get up and go to my closet, picking out clothes. My phone dings and I check it, smiling when I see it's from Seokjin.

Seokjin
put on a swimsuit. we're going somewhere that involves water😌

Jasmine
okay first, never use that emoji again. second, a bikini or a 1 piece??

Seokjin
a bikini??? and fine, i'll never use it again😔

Jasmine
lol alr

I grab a pastel green bikini, putting it on my body. I put white shorts over the bottoms, sliding green slides on after. I decide to put some of my hair up in a pastel green claw clip and walk out of my room with my phone in my shorts pocket.

I run down the stairs and my mom smiles.

"I want pictures. Okay have fun you guys! And bring her back home before 10:30, okay?" "Yes ma'am. Let's go?" He questions, holding out his hand. I take it and nod, saying bye to my mom.

He puts me in my seat and walks over to his, starting the car and driving off immediately.

"How long is the drive?" "Bout an hour." He says, shrugging. "Cool." "Cool." He mimics, focusing on the road. I look at the window, admiring the city.

"So are we gonna talk about it?" He questions suddenly, bringing my attention back to him. "Bout what?" "Last night." He says and my face heats up. The kiss? Our talk? The kiss? The way he grabbed my a-

"Helloo? Earth to Jasmine?"

I snap out of my thoughts, turning to face him. "Yeah?" "Last night?" "Right...what specific part did you wanna talk about?"

*Please don't say it, Please don't say it-*

"The kiss.."

"Oh..Was there anything specific? Did I make you uncomfortable?"

{Seokjin}

She's so...different. So much different than Amelia. So fuckin' cute, I swear.

"Not at all. Just wondering what we should do after that. Do we just ignore it or do we put a stamp on us or something?"

Her face lights up and I smile, shaking my head. "Then now I can confirm what this is." I say, looking over at her. Her eyebrows furrow, looking at the road ahead.

To her surprise, the beach is setup for us to have a picnic.

"Confirm what what is?" "This is a date. Just me and you at a beach that no one really goes to." I say, smiling once more.

"I-oh my god. I'm just so surprised, Jin!" She squeals, kissing my cheek. She waits for the car to stop before opening the door and running out. I pull the keys out of the ignition and run after her.
{Jazzy}

"No way! You brought tteokbokki?!" I squeal, happiness taking over. "Uh huh. Why, what's so special abo-?" "What's so special? It's tteokbokki, that makes it special enough!" I banter back.

"How about we swim first then we eat? Don't want any cramps now, do you?" He says to me, pulling off his shirt. I stare at his chest, shoulders and abs as I never thought I'd see such a beautiful sight.

"What are you waiting for, c'mon!" He says, taking my hand and dragging me into the water with him.

We quickly find ourselves accustomed to each other, making jokes and splashing around like nobodies business.

After a few hours of swimming, eating, relaxing and doing it over again, it soon became night. The air was lukewarm and I changed into an extra shirt Seokjin had brought, dry and warm-ish. We both sat on the roof of his car just admiring the stars.

"I like you, Jazz. A lot." Seokjin started, rubbing my thigh. "I like you too, Jin." I turned to him and smiled. He smiled back.

"Let's get going, it'll be 10 in an hour and thirty." He says, getting off his car. His hands reach out to grab me and help me off.

We get into our respective seats and just sit there for a while, listening to the waves.

{Third}

"Jin?" Jazzy said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" Seokjin responded, looking over.

"Kiss me." She said quietly, looking up at him through her lashes. He immediately pulled her face closer and placed his lips on hers, kissing her with passion.

Her hands found their way into his hair, pulling as he stuck his tongue in her mouth. She could feel his hands starting to grab at her chest, which was bare under her shirt.

He pulled away and looked at her through hooded eyes.

"Let's finish this at your house. Keep the window open for me."