{8}

{Seokjin}

"Jazz, please open the window!"

More silence. I was about to walk away, being that I've been standing here for 10 minutes. Maybe we weren't meant to be.

The window opened suddenly and Jazz walked away, sitting in her bed. I climbed in and shut the window behind me hastily, turning to face her.

"Jazz-"

"Jasmine. My name is Jasmine."

"..Jasmine. Look, can we..talk?" I surveyed her. She looked depressed. Her eyes were really red and puffy and she looked like she lost weight. Not a ton, but weight was lost.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know, Seokjin. After being used for sex, was I supposed to?" She said sourly, uncovering herself and getting up to turn on the light.

"Why? Why use me?"

"I didn't mean to-"

"You sure as hell did. I heard everything. I doubted it for a second at the end when you hesitated. But now I know."

"So you're really gonna listen to Amelia out of all people? And Minji?"

"Yep. Don't forget the recording-"

"I'm in love with you, Jasmine."

The room filled with silence. Jasmines mouth dropped open and I stood there with my brows furrowed. I could see her eyes fill with tears and I felt my heart sink.

"No, you don't. Because if you did, you wouldn't do that to me! You wouldn't have taken away my virginity, you wouldn't have faked your love for me, you wouldn't have done any of that!"

"I'm not faking anything, Jasmine! Why would I lie and say I love you?!"

"Maybe because you never lose a bet."

"Well, I lost this one. Because I couldn't hurt you like that. Especially not when I love you how I do."

Her tears and sniffles were like gunshots to my heart. But suddenly, she came closer. She slapped me.

"Fucking bastard, could've told me!" She sobbed, throwing herself onto me. I hugged her tight, kissing her head and anywhere I could reach.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, my love."

She dragged me to her bed and laid on top of me, still hitting my chest and crying.

"I know, I'm sorry."

I felt her slowly lose energy, falling asleep.

"Take a nap. We'll continue when you wake up."