{7}

{Seokjin}

It's been 10 minutes since Jasmine left for the bathroom and I started to get worried. I got out the car and quickly ran to the bathroom, asking a few ladies if they saw who I described Jasmine as. But to my luck, no one had seen her.

I left to go back to my car and drove off to Jungkook's, where everyone hung out.

I got out my car and knocked on the door, Jungkooks mom answering promptly.

"Hi, sweetie. Jungkook is just in the basement with everyone else. And please don't spill and drinks, I hate cleaning that up," she said, tapping my shoulder lightly.

"Of course, Mrs. Jeon."

"Oh and keep it down, my husband is sleeping."

"Yes, ma'am." I bowed politely and swiftly made my way down to the basement, stopping at the doors threshold.

"Look who's decided to show up. Have fun on your little date, Jinnie?" Jungkook said, standing up.

"Wasn't a date. Just tryna break her-"

"Heart? Oh yeah, we know. We know just how hard you've been trying by fucking her and eating her out like she's some sort of goddess," Jungkook snickered, looking back at everyone else. Tae was the only one who was stone-faced.

My body tensed and I felt painfully uncomfortable. How'd they know? I was so, so careful. Or at least I think I was.

"I suspected something after you told us you took her to the beach. You were floating on cloud 9, Jin. So I followed you yesterday back to her place and recorded you." Amelia said, standing up.

"Look-"

"No, Jin. There's nothing, nothing you can say to make it believable. And fyi, I recorded all you said about 'wanting to win the bet' and showed it to her tonight. Wonder how that'll go."

My eyes widened.

If she showed that to Jasmine that means she's gone home. That means she thinks I don't actually like her.

"Amelia, say you're lying." I breathed out angrily, looking down while clenching my fists together.

"I'm not. And by the way? Jimin and Jungkook are a better fuck than you are."

"So you cheated?"

"Don't try and flip this on her, shitbag," Jungkook interrupted, pushing Amelia behind him as she smirked.

"Yeah," Jimin said, standing next to Jungkook.

"Yoongi? Tae? You have nothing to say?"

"I have nothing to say to you or that bitch, Jin. Nothing." Yoongi said, grabbing Minji. Taehyung stayed silent.

I sighed deeply before looking up again, staring at everyone in the group.

"I want you to know that with my social status, I will fucking ruin you all. And Tae, if you really have nothing to say then-"

"I do. I'm not throwing away our brotherhood for some stupid friends. Friends who don't give a fuck about my brothers life."

"Oh, push over, Tae! You don't fucking care you just want-!"

"Fuck off, Jungkook. I dont care about how I'm publicly viewed. Not how you guys do. I'm a loyal sibling and even though I didn't show it earlier, it doesn't mean I'm not.

"You can all go fuck yourselves, actually. Like jump off a cliff or something," Taehyung ended,
taking my hand and pulling us upstairs.

"Tae I-"

"Shut up," he said, briefly waving to Mrs. Neon as he dragged us out the house.

"Wait, sweetie!" Jungkooks mom called, running out the house. "You dropped your keys." She handed them to Tae and made her way back into the house.

Taehyung held the keys tightly, looking at me sternly.

"Hyung, I know you love her. So go fucking fix what you did before I kick your ass." Taehyung said, dropping my keys into my hands. I stood staring at them.

"I meant now, go, go, go!" He chased me to my car, waving me off as I sped down the roads to make to Jasmines house.

Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck, was all I could think.