{3}

{Third}

Jasmine gets home happier than usual. She's smiling and super energetic.

"Ooh my baby's got a crush! Who?" Her mom asks at the dinner table, making Jasmine shy. "Well...he's a Kim. Like not Namjoon but a Kim nonetheless." She says, starting off slow. "And?" "It's Kim Seokjin. We exchanged numbers and I've had like the biggest crush on him since junior year so it was unexpected." Her mom claps, cheering for her daughter.

"And what? He ask you on a date?" "No. But he did ask me to go to a party at 8. Would you be okay with that?" Her moms smile drops. "No. Not one bit, Jasmine." "But mom-" "No. That's final. Don't think you're all grown now because you graduated. I want you in bed by 8, Jazzy."

"But-"
"No buts. Go shower." She says, picking up both our food plates. She groans loudly and her mom smacks her teeth, turning to face her. "Don't you show no disrespect in my house, Jazz. I'll smack you right in that mouth young lady." She says, shaking her head. Jasmine rolls her eyes and goes upstairs to shower.

After a long shower, it's already 7:45pm. She steps out of her bathroom and gets dressed for bed, accepting life as what it is. Until Seokjin messages her.

Seokjin
you coming to the party?

Jasmine
can't, my mom won't let me.

Seokjin
no biggie. i'm already outside your house so you can just sneak out

Jasmine
you want me to get my ass beat, don't you😭

Seokjin
just get dressed. put on some cute clothes and climb out your window, you're on the first floor.

Jasmines conflicted. She's never snuck out before. But even if she did, all she had to do was get home before 9am. That's when her mother leaves for work so she'll be stopping by Jasmines room to tell her bye.

Jasmine
I'll be out in a bit

Seokjin
atta girl

Seokjin
hurry, it's already 7:50

Jasmine
kk i'll be down in like 5

And so she gets dressed in a beige dress that reaches mid thigh. She puts on some black heels and one of Namjoons custom letterman jackets to match. Gold hoops bless her ears and a beige purse wraps around her nice figure.

She opens her window and calls Seokjins name softly. He turns to her window, walking over. "I need some help. I have heels on." Seokjin doesn't want to but he carries her out the window. He sets her down and walks to the car with her.

"Parties at Park Jimin's place. You must know him?" "Biggest fuckboy around here, i would've been stupid if I didn't." Seokjin laughs and Jasmine feels all bubbly inside.

The rest of the car ride goes with both of them learning things about each other. Seokjin only wants to know for his dare, Jasmine wants to know because she likes him.

"Here we are." Seokjin says, unbuckling his seat belt. Jasmine follows, stepping out the car smoothly. She fixes her hair and lipgloss, walking next to Seokjin proudly.

She's never been too shy or too cocky. She just knows her worth.

The door opens and the smell of liquor hits Jasmines nose like a waft of smoke. She coughs before walking in, bracing herself.