{5}

{Third}

Seokjin climbed into Jazz's window and landed softly on her floor.

"Hey," He greeted.
"Hey," She copied.

He closed and locked the window, shutting the curtains as well.

"Come here," she said softly, patting the spot on her bed lightly. He obliged and sat down, looking at her. Her eyes weren't exactly as focused on his as they should've been. She kept her gaze on his lips for a little until she looked back up at him and suddenly all self control was gone.

Seokjin pulled her close by the neck and kissed her with animosity. She kissed him back, pushing his body down onto her bed. She straddled his waist as they kissed, grinding on his bulge.

He pulled away and guided her hips so they'd both be feeling pleased.

He pulled her down and kissed all over her neck, living small hickies here and there. He groaned into her neck as he sped up her movements. She was whining needily as he stopped the friction between them.

"Take off the shirt, Jazz. Show me what a good girl you are," he said. She took the shirt off almost immediately after, putting her chest on display for the gorgeous man before her. His lips wrapped around one of her tits, sucking as she again created friction on his pants.

"O-oh god, Jin," she moaned. He sucked a little
longer before letting go with a 'pop'.

"Jin, fuck me. Please," she pleaded with need in her voice. He nodded and kissed her before flipping her over so she was on her back.

"No, Jin," she started, "I want it..a different way," she said, looking at him nervously. "And what is that?" he asked, quirking a brow. "Fr-from the back..?" She said, more like a question. He smiled and nodded, putting her and himself into position.

He took off his shirt and bent over her naked body.

"You see that mirror over there? I want you looking in it as I fuck you, okay?" She nodded, turning her eyes to the mirror.

He pulled his throbbing hard cock out of his boxers, stroking himself a few times before lining himself up with her pussy.

He pushed into her quickly, hissing. She groaned in pain, whimpering lowly. "Hurts," she groaned. "I know, baby. Just give it a few and tell me when I can go," he said, rubbing her ass.

After 2 or 3 minutes, she started pushing back against him, moaning quietly. Seokjin got the message and pushed himself into her deeper.

"Eveytime you look away from the mirror, I'm gonna spank you. Safe word?" "Apple," she grinned, looking at him through the mirror.

He pulled out then pushed back into her, making her eyes roll.

He repeated the movements till he picked up some sort of pace. Jasmine tried hard to keep her gaze on the mirror but still faltered a few times.

"That's 4 times already, Jazz. Are you not a good girl anymore?" he taunted, slamming himself into her with more force.

He pulled her up by the hair to his chest, pulling her head back to kiss her neck. She moaned softly, careful not to make too much noise.