{6}

{Jazzy}

Seokjin had texted me hours after he had well...eaten me out..to come meet at this 50's styled drive-in movies for a date.

I have to admit it-this man was so romantic I wouldn't be surprised if I was fully immersed and in love with him by next week.

I made my way down the parking lot, gathering all the sights. I saw Jin's car and ran to it. He saw me and got out of his car.

I gave him a hug and he hugged me back tightly.

"Hey, Babe. You look great," he muttered, kissing my lips softly.

 You look great," he muttered, kissing my lips softly

"Basic but chic. You look good, too. What movie are we watching?" I asked, pulling on the drivers door. I climbed in and he stood behind me.

I felt his hand collide with my ass and I turned around.

"You're so annoying."

"I'm sorry your ass is just slapable."

I shook and my head and crawled into my seat, waiting for him to get in.

"We're watching 'Snow White and the Huntsman'. Seen it?"

"Nah. And you?"

"Nope. First time. I got us snacks from the booths already so just let me know if you want something different." He said, rubbing my thigh.

"Everything you have is good. Thank you, Jin." I say lovingly, bringing his face to mine before kissing him deeply. We pulled away and smiled sheepishly at one another.

"Movies starting."

45 MINUTES INTO THE MOVIES...

"I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back," I told Seokjin, kissing his cheek. He nodded and looked back at the movie.

I made my way diagonally to the women's restroom when I heard a pair of familiar voices.

"Well well well, would ya look who it is?" Amelia taunted.

"It's the big baby, Jasmine!" Minji laughed.

I turned and gave a fake smile.

"Cut the crap, we aren't in middle school anymore," I said, smile still present.

"That's what you'd think but alright. We've only come to tell you that you in fact are still in middle school." Amelia said.

"And so is your little boyfriend, Seokjin." Minji followed up.

"What?"

"You know how boys will be boys? Well middle school boys like dares and breaking hearts of poor innocent middle school girls." Minji said, placing her arms under her chest.

"That's exactly what that boy Seokjin is doing to you. He doesn't love you. He just likes pussy. That was the whole dare, anyway: 'Fuck Jasmine James and break her heart'." Amelia grinned.

I felt tears in my eyes.

"You're lying."

Minji pulled out her phone and played a recording of what sounded like Amelia, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and..Seokjin.

"Did you fuck her yet?"

"No, she's still..skeptical of me."

"Well hurry up. You're spending like all your time with her, Hyung,"

"We live in the same house, Tae. You shouldn't even be complaining,"

"I, however, can complain. I haven't had sex in a week and my damn vibrator keeps running out of battery before I cum,"

"I know, baby,"

"Hon, what do you think?"

"Huh?"

"Do you think we should just choose another girl who's easier for you? I heard-"

"No."

"What?"

"I mean no because I don't wanna loose this bet. I'm committed to...to breaking her heart."

My tears fell.

"Still a crybaby." Minji rolled her eyes then turned to Amelia with a smile.

"You-that's got to be edited. I mean-why would he lie about-"

"Again, Seokjin likes pussy. Any kind he can get without much backlash." Amelia said.

They both walked away laughing.

And I felt terrible. Horrible. Disgusted. And most of all?

Heartbroken.