{9}

{Amelia}

Now. I have to upload the video now.

"I'm doing it," I said into the silence of Jungkooks basement. "Right now." I took out my phone and went to my photos, drafting the video to all my socials.

"Do it, what are you waiting for?"

I don't know. What was I waiting for?

My finger pressed on the "Upload to all" button and I watched as the spinning circle on my phone was there for a second and soon gone, a message popping up saying that the video was sent.

"Done."

Everyone cheered and I found myself again, getting up and cheering with them. Why was I so scared? Beats me. All I know is, now she'll be known as the slut from our school.

{Jazzy}

I woke up before Jin and pushed myself off of him, grabbing my phone. But what I saw was never what I expected.

"Oh..oh my god." I whispered, tears falling down my face. I felt Jin stir next to me and I looked over to him.

"What? What's wrong?" We then heard his phone go off a ton. He grabbed it and opened his Instagram, reading all the DM's he got.

"Wha-what are these? Why am I getting these?" I showed him Amelia's account and felt myself get nauseous. I gagged before grabbing my trash can and throwing up into it.

I wiped my lips and looked back at him.

"How'd she even-?"

"She was at my window, I guess. My mom's gonna kill me-" My room door slammed open and my mom looked furiously between me and Jin.

"So that's him? You let yourself get videotaped?! Fuck, Jasmine! Don't you know what this will do to my job?!"

I cried harder. I stood up and walked to the window, hearing my mom's heavy footsteps behind me.

"Answer me!" She hit the back of my head.

"Don't hit her, it wasn't her fault!"

"Shut up, boy! You caused my family loss by having sex with my daughter! What were you doing in here before I came in, huh?!"

"Nothing! I was crying, goddamnit!"

"Watch your mouth. And you? Get the hell out of my house!"

"Mom-!" Her hand collided with the side of my face. I felt hot tears streak down my cheeks as I felt anger bubble up in me a way it never had before.

Before I knew what I was doing, I pushed my mom to the floor.

"Stop fucking hitting me! It's not my fault! And before you keep talking about what it'll do to you, what about me?! I'm the one in the video, not you! So shut up and get out!" My mom sat there shocked. She didn't move at all.

"I said, get the fuck out of my room!" She got up and nodded, walking away.

"Pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house, Jasmine! And don't you ever, ever contact me again! Never!" She left, slamming the door behind her. I felt my legs shake, collapsing to the floor immediately. Jin came running, picking me up and sitting me on the bed.

I was shaking and crying so hard I thought my head was going to explode.

"It's okay."

"Where will I go?! She's being serious!"

"You'll stay with me. I live alone with another room in my house, unless you wanna share?" I shook my head 'yes' and kept crying, my heart feeling like it was to go up my throat and out my mouth.

FEW HOURS LATER

I didn't even say bye to my mom. I just left with all my stuff in bags and suitcases, only leaving my bed. I had even managed to take my sheets with me and every little decoration I had.

It took at least 4 trips but by the last one, my mom came home. I walked past her and didn't say a word, climbing into Seokjins car as mine was at his house.

Or mansion. Cause that was not a normal house.

After I put away all my stuff, I told Jin to drive me to Jungkooks, knowing that's where they still were.

"Oh, nice. Here they are, right in the front of the house." Jin stopped and I got out, making my way straight to Amelia.

"Oh hey! Looks like the whore, has made her way here." She snickered, Minji by her side.

I raised my fist and punched her right in the middle of her face. I watched as she screamed in pain, Minji gasping.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook yelled, walking towards me.

"Get the hell away from me unless you want to get beat up."

"By you? No chance-" I grabbed his arm and twisted it around, almost breaking it. He winced in pain and as Jin got out the car, The rest were backing away.

I looked at Amelia and squatted, getting closer to her crawling figure. I grabbed her by her hair and lifted her head up, looking at her as her face contorted into that of pain.

"You're the one crying now, huh? I hope this," I touched her broken nose tenderly, watching as she screamed, "teaches you something. Delete the video, now." I let go of her head and watched as she hastily deleted it from all of her platforms.

"Show me." She raised her phone shakily and i smacked it away when I saw she had done it. I pet her nose once more, eerily enjoying her screams.

"Good job." I stood up and wiped the blood on my right hand onto Minjis shirt.

"I hope you can all learn something from this because I sure can. Well, see you in college, maybe!" I smiled, grabbing Seokjins hand and getting back into the car. He drove off and rested his hand on my thigh, rubbing softly.

"That was so K-drama badass of you. I loved it."

"Really? I felt kind evil, making her scream like that."

"She kinda deserved it, she's been tormenting you since middle school." I shrugged.

"Guess you're right."