YOU ARE SAD

Before anything else, I want you to know that you are not alone.

Although I may not be physically with you, or if under any other circumstances that you cannot talk to me, or be with me. As I have told you, just always look at the moon. Then you'll know that I am here with you.

I hope I am not the reason for your sadness. I can't bear to think that you became sad because of me. All I want is for you to receive all the happiness in the world. I will never get tired of saying that you deserve to be happy.

If it is because of something else, I know it will be okay. Trust me.

As the song says, "All will be alright in time". Things might seem hopeless and worse at the moment, but nothing stays like that all the time. Day by day, slowly it will be okay.

Cry all you want, whine and complain all you want, yell or even curse if you want. Everything will be okay. Don't forget that I am here. You are not alone and you don't have to be alone. I am here to share the burden with you. I will not let you suffer alone when I am here.

So don't hesitate to come to me, that is actually the least I can do for you when I can't do anything about the matter anyway. That is why I am glad that I can be with you to share the weight so you don't have to do it alone. I know you'll do the same for me too.

It is okay to feel sad. As you always say, that all feelings are valid. I hope after this, you'll be able to find a reason to smile again and be happy.

Cheer up, my most favorite human! Show me your dimples!