Afterlife

—three days later—

Mohwee sat on the fence,almost waiting for someone to come up the elevator,he was so bored,no one talked anything good. He wanted someone like owen,to beat the crap out of.

"Hey whatcha doing?" Apo said sitting next to him.
"Just looking." Mohwee admitted.
"Well,did you notice the elevators down."
"IT IS?!" Mohwee exclaimed.
"You didn't notice?" Apo remarked,giving mohwee a funny look.

All of a sudden someone popped up. They had light hair,white hair with a red streak in and black horns with a small black tail to match.
"Rasbi..?" Apo whispered.
"APO!" Rasbi boomed with sadness and excitement,running over and hugging him.
"It's really you?..." Mohwee added,his jaw basically unhinged."but.."
"Yea,it's me.." rasbi responded.
"Long time no see." Oeca sang, walking up behind her.
"Oeca?!" She yelled,happily.
"Don't forget me." Squidney giggled.
"Holy crap-" rasbi spat.
Squidney and rasbi hugged for a minute,rasbi had missed her so much and Apo, she felt empty without them and now she could finally see them again.

"Sooo how did you die?" Mohwee said sarcastically, "wait lemme guess"
"Go on then." Rasbi teased.
"Was it.... Owen?" Mohwee blurted.
"How did you guess!?"
"These two got killed by that old criminal too" Mohwee announced,pointing at Apo and guts who just stood and waved slightly.
"Oh." Rasbi yelped "He's a dingbat"
"True!!!" Apo and guts both boasted.
They all laughed,squidney holding her stomach,they where all basically crying of laughter.
Bullying owen was their best source of humour.
"Well you all wanna go into the maze? In here the doors never shut and there's no creatures! It's great." Mohwee offered.
"Yea sure" pretty much all of the ghosts agreed.

Mohwee led them to the maze, going in straight away.He chuckled and ran one random way.
"Cmon then! We cant get hurt here anymore." Squidney shouted
running down a random passage.
Guts followed where squidney went,oeca followed mohwee and Apo and rasbi went another way.

                  —with squidney & guts—

"Hehe!" Squidney giggled, running straight to the levers.If she wanted to she could just pull them and nothing would happen. This was a safe haven, where they could all live in harmony.
"This is so fun! I wish everyone else could be here with us." Guts groaned.
"I mean.. we could haunt people. I do it to spidey all the time." Squidney said comforting them.
"Wait? You can?!" Guts belted.
"Just sit down and think of the person."
Guts did as said and thought about reddoons.

                               —with redd—

Redd sat in the crack of his humble home,in the maze, he was alone. So so alone. He wanted apo back,where had he gone. He missed apo so much.
"I wish I could go back to the clearning,but they'll probably all hate me.." redd sighed.
He sat in the bell room,just staring at it.

                     —with squidney & guts—

"He misses us, he misses apo.." guts mumbled.
"Who?"Squidney asked.
"Redd." They sobbed "he wants to go back to the clearing but he thinks everyone hates him."
"Poor guy" Squidney whispered.

                   —with apo and rasbi—

"This is fun!" Rasbi cheered, smiling big.
"Yea! Nothing can hurt us here." Apo recalled.
Rasbi sat down yawning,tilting her head up and looking at the clouds.
"It's a lovely day,mhm?" Apo added.
"Yeah it's quite nice, the sun, even though it's fake,is quite bright.." Rasbi said.
"Hm." Apo groaned.
Apo laid down next to rasbi,both of the laughing and making out things in the clouds.
"That one's a sausage dog!" Apo giggled.
"That one looks like an apple.Aye Apo it's you!" Rasbi joked, they all had names but it was only fruit duo now,Owen was the cause of every problem. It was just raspberry and apple now.
"It does!" Apo laughed.

                   —with mohwee & oeca—

Mohwee ran,quickly, towards the jungle,passing squidney and guts,screaming on the top of his lungs as oeca chased him,catching up with 2 knives in his hands.
"GET BACK HERE,THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME SHORT." Oeca barked.
"AHHHHHHHH-" Mohwee ran as fast as fast as his legs could run."PLEASE SPARE ME OECA!"
"NEVER"