Afterlife

—about 25 minutes later—

A small,purple haired person, with a golden,dying halo and tiny grey wings popped out of the elevator. It was Ayngel,just as Owen said..
Rasbi spotted her,sprinting over as fast as possible.
She stopped right infront of the angle,while owen watched and quickly got everyone else over.
"Ayngel.." rasbi mumbled.
"W-where am I-!" Ayngel shouted,"Why am I back here.."
"Your dead.." Owen said standing behind rasbi putting his hand on their shoulder.
"I-" Ayngel tried to shoot out,put she stopped herself as she saw,a figure who looked like.. squidney."Squidney!?"
"Hi Ayngel..." Squidney said smiling,ear to ear,while quickly hugging her,tearing up.
Ayngel have the hug back happy to see her again.
"Well,welcome I guess.." Mohwee said elbowing oeca.
"Yea-" Oeca joined in rolling his eyes at mohwee.
"How did..you die?" Guts added quietly.
"I- I got stung by a griever in the dark maze while I was protecting ori.. They put me on top of Ori's tree and escaped through the dark maze.. but." Ayngel stopped looking at their feet.
"But what." Owen mumbled.
"Ori, he.. he came back. He's on the tree.With,well, me."
"But they where supposed to escape!" Owen shouted,baffled at how the 'leader' came back.
"That's what I said. I tried to plead with him but he refused.." Ayngel muttered, a single tear shedding from her eye.

"He'll be here soon then." Apo said from the crowd of people.
"Yea.. I'm gonna just wait for him." Ayngel announced sitting on the chair outside the elevator.
Why did he come back? She thought he hated her.. He doesn't deserve to die like this! He doesn't deserve to die at all..
"I'll wait with you." Squidney said walking over and sitting on the floor next to ayngel.
"Shout us when he's up." Oeca huffed,everyone walking in different directions.

"Want some food..?" Squidney questioned.
"Sure,I'm quite hungry." Ayngel smiled,taking the bread squidney hands her,eating it with no hesitation.
"That's so good,I feel like I'm in heaven- wait" they both fell back laughing their heads off,they had missed each other so much, I mean squidney saved ayngels life and ayngel saved squidneys. They loved each other dearly.

        —about 10 minutes later—

The elevator creaked and the screws once again clattered,loudly.
"Here he comes" squidney mumbled.
An Angel,looking fit for a movie,rose from the elevator. He looked..sick.
"Ori.?" Ayngel mumbled,"are you okay?"
"Ori?." He slurred "who's that-?"
"It's y- That's your name!" Squidney shouted.
Ayngel turned to squidney and whispered,"go get everyone else."
Squidney nodded and ran off into the distance.
Ori fell forward,passing out into Ayngel arms.
"ORI?" She shouted as a demon came running over,"CAN YOU HERE ME?"