Afterlife

—with guts and ori—

Ori turned and twisted in the bed,his eyes slowly opening,after he'd been knocked out for at least a week. He carefully sat up,not sure where he was or what he was doing here or even what happened to him.
"H.. hello..?" He mumbled,hoping for a reply.

Guts heard someone from the bedroom speaking,they were in the kitchen,cooking food.
They quickly walked to the bedroom door,opening it and saying,"Ori? Your awake!"
"Y-yea." He whispered looking up at guts,"who are you and who's ori?"
Guts stared into Ori's eyes,"you don't remember.?"
Ori shook his head.
"Well.. My name is guts, and your name is ori. We are in something called a clearing and we are dead."
Ori just blanked out,trying to process.A clearing? And he was dead..
"Your being serious,arnt you.?" Ori looked at his feet.
"Yea.I wouldn't lie to you." Guts said grabbing Ori's hand gently,"come with me we'll go see ayngel,maybe she can,you know,jog that memory of yours."

They left the house,walking towards ayngels base,it was tall and on the wall of the clearing.
"I'll give you a tour later,if you don't remember it." Guts smiled.

Ayngel looked down, from one of the platforms of her house,to see guts and.. ori?
"Hello?" Guts shouted.
"I'll be down in a sec!" Ayngel replied.
Ayngel came down the ladders staring at ori,confused and worried.
"Hi,I'm ori,it's nice to meet you,ayngel,i think it is?"
"Yea. It's ayngel,but-" Ayngel was cut off by guts whispering something in her ear:
"He doesn't remember still,he only woke up like 10 minutes ago."
"Well,ori, are you hungry? Or maybe thirsty. I can get you something to eat."
"Im abit hungry.." he muttered.

Ayngel handed him some of her home-made bread.
"Thanks!"

        —with the kyle gamblers—

Mohwee was snoring away,talking in his sleep about muffins. Rasbi was giggling at every chance she got.Owen was loosing his sanity for a second time and Bek was just staring into space,thinking about how magics doing.
"Rasbi,what do you think will happen after they all escape.." Owen mumbled,trying not to wake mohwee.
"I honestly don't know,maybe they'll get on with their lives and finally be happy with each other.." rasbi smiled,thinking on the bright side.
"Or maybe they'll be forced to fight to the death! In a Cage Like oeca dog fighting arena." Bek giggled,with bags under her eyes,she looked liked she hadn't slept for years.
"You good,beky? You look tired." Owen laughed.
"Mhm-" Rasbi quickly agreed.
"I'm fine.Since I am the 'traitor' every night everyone needed to rest I had to stay awake and watch out for the monsters." Bek yawned.
"You know you can sleep now? I mean looks mohwee." Owen said trying his hardest not to giggle.
"Okay." Bek smiled,slowly falling asleep.
Now 2 of them whete asleep and rasbi and Owen jus,sat in silence waiting for something to happen.
"I'm boreddd." Rasbi nagged.
"Same- Wait. Wanna draw stuff on their faces?" Owen smiled evilly.
"Yes."
"One sec I'll go get the pens from my house." Owen laughed,running to his house and grabbing the black markers.
"Here." Owen said handing one to rasbi.
"Thanks!" Rasbi started to draw on beks face,she drew a moustache and big eye-brows with some very ugly glasses.
Whereas Owen drew a minion on mohwees face,with a tiny amongus on his cheek.
They both sat back,hiding the pens,crying from laughter.

             —10 minutes after—

"Are these washable pens?" Rasbi asked,looking quite shocked.
Owen held the pen in his hands looking at the labels.
"Oh g-"Owen shouted as mohwee started to wake up.
"What did yous do." Mohwee shouted giving the duo a death stare,then moving his eye sight to Bek,who was laid on the ground.

"Is she dead-" Mohwee asked,chuckling.
"Probably." Owen stared at Bek aswell.

  —after cleaning their faces—

"Hey,Rasbi..." Mohwee mumbled.
"Yea?" Rasbi answered looking as confused as ever.
"Is the elevator up,or is it just me?"
"Oh crap."