Prologue:-

A.N.:- Read the A.N. in end of chapter and if you like the chapter plz rate it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji POV

Walking out of my room at a slightly faster pace than usual I was moving towards the open area of this luxurious cruise ship because of an announcement made on the 1st year's school channel sent to me by the school. The content in the announcement was hard to believe at first or so it still is.

With my phone in hand reading the message again while moving I see many students like me who were in their respective rooms coming out with wary looks on their faces and moving towards the same place I am heading to which makes me sure that it's not only me who got that message.

I would be lying if I said I am not a bit worried too.

Putting back the phone in my pocket I slowed my pace back to normal to observe other's behaviour then when someone from behind tried to grab my attention with a gesture of hand trying to stop me.

"... Ayanokoji-kun"

With a slight pause, he called my name.

'Did he forget my name and just come to remember it ?'

Not that I mind it ... If I am trying to live a peaceful and inconspicuous life this way where I am not involved socially with most of my class it will eventually be like they will forget my name in 3 months.

'But why do I feel like that failure of an introduction where I embarrassed myself is all gone to waste...'

Without delay anymore I replied to him "Hey Hiroshi".

I believe his name is Hiroshi to the best of my memory when he introduced himself on the first day of school. And heard his name a lot from my classmates.

He is not a key figure in the class but you can say quite popular in class and have a good amount of friends in other sections too with both genders.

"I was just going to the deck and wanted to ask others about the mail from the school... Ehh... Which is not from the school hehe. It's good to see one of my classmates on the way". He said the last part with a sweet dropping grin on his face.

He is good at socialising and is one of the male friends of Hirata who I had seen hanging out with him quite a lot.

"You know I was worried and could say I don't understand what is happening". While saying this he took out his phone from his pocket and showed me the message I was seeing a while ago.

Which reads:-

Announcement

All the first years aboard the cruise ship are requested to be assembled on the deck as soon as possible. Remember it's just a request so if u want u can come and if u don't want then fuck off. But just remember it's something interesting... hehehe... . And this message is not from the school it's from ME. Yes, call me "ME".

I am a scientist who sort of Hacked the entire ANHS system now and your ship is under my total control 😈😈, so no escape🤪🤪 .

I will elaborate more afterwards, not right now, as your ridiculous school is trying to get the excess of the system back and track me down 😭 but I won't let them do it 😎. So gather up fucked up elites.

That's what the message said.

"Well I don't know ... We will know once we move out on the deck and wait for the next instructions or maybe ask the staff members and teachers," I said making some space between us as he had come too close to me in his worries.