Sports Festival: Ryuuen and Horikita Confrontation

A.N.:- Now I understand why in most reaction fan-fic the writers make the god yell out loud at students to keep quiet because they even don't know fuck  to write in reactions anymore.

I am trying to keep up in both of my fics so yeah it took time to update.

.....................................................

All eyes are on Ryuuen right now. I wonder if he is feeling nervous right now.

He straightened his posture and had a wide grin on his face like the long-lost joy had come back to his life.

How amusing...

Whoever's past or future we will see it all depends on a single answer from Ryuuen right now.

His answer will decide whether whatever we see here is trustworthy or not. Many who understand this will be already begging for a 'no' to come as a reply. For at least if something they don't want anyone to know about comes out they can retaliate for its unreliability.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see Kushida had already realised it and had her focus totally on Ryuuen.

Ryuuen POV:-

HAHAHA... I can't believe what I saw and heard just now, it is so true that I can't stop grinning so hard.

"Ryuuen-Kun you know it too right? It doesn't matter what we have seen is really how you think or not. But your answer will." I looked at where this voice came from. It was Shiina one of my classmates who unlike others doesn't feel nervous or scared when talking to me.

She is different from all in class C kind, friendly and good at studies. Sometimes I really wonder that she is the only white sheep in the flock of black sheep.

Shiina's facial expressions totally show that she is really worried about her classmates.

On second thought it won't be a bad idea to say "no" and give others a lifeline of hope. 

Okay, I have decided what to do...

Kei POV:-

"Why is he taking so long to answer just a yes or no?" I said a little heatedly looking towards Kushida-San.

To my surprise, she jumped out a little suddenly maybe because she was too focused on something.

"Oh, Yeah I think so too why Ryuuen-Kun is taking so long," Kushida-San replied.

Sigh...

I heard a sigh it was too faint that if I was to be just a palm distance away I wouldn't be able to hear it.

And I know where it comes from.

I better ignore him.

[A.N.:- I wrote about 400 words here and now I think that is complete nonsense. *cries*]

Ryuuen POV:-

Shiina was still keeping looking at me like others.

I had that usual smile on my face back but this feels different, different to the point where it feels like evil.

The kind of smile one can have before doing something Evil is what I am having right now with an upthrust of amusement and excitement with it.