A.N.

So hii ... The prologue is going to be a little long .

Well it's 4000 words so I think it's a medium for a chapter but big for a prologue. I will Drop the 1st chapter tomorrow. It is completed and it's night time so I would recheck for any mistakes in the day and publish it afterwards.

If you want you can read and skip read lines. That's what I do in most of the stories like when I found some story related lines I read them and if it's detailing then I don't read just watch them over.

Well there is a reason I keep it long which will be answered in Ch-1 so stay tuned .(well I should say it right now because I can't get to put this in the prologue it is that why only the ANHS is blessed to watch the future and past ? Why not give the chance to the whole world too 🌎)

I recommend reading the whole prologue though.

Don't judge my writing from this prologue as it is not the reaction so I didn't put much effort into who is saying saying what. But from the 1st chapter It will

And please rate all the chapters I made and add them to your library if you want.

Do comment on the parts you liked and what u don't like about that part... I will take the criticism in a positive way and will improve it.

Peace out ..