Arisu and that Boy on the Beach...

A.N.:- Yeah, sorry very late. 

[Yeah, I was going to update early but things happened and I was not able to write and then I lost all interest in writing. The reason why I am writing is that I am frustrated that the Idea I had to be the first one to make an ORV X cote fic is no longer possible as Reprobate is making it first but I am excited to read it as how he will execute it.]

 Comment a pickup line that no one heard before if you want to make me update faster.[Give me the most degenerate of your imagination.] I will give that pickup line an honourable mention.

...........................................

Kiyo POV:-

The first video has just ended and countless pop-ups appeared on the screen showing us the topics people worldwide discuss while watching us.

The top 2 seem genuine as the first one says to know more about the Island exam and the second one is a little concerning.

It is about Kushida. Though everyone in our class had already believed in Kushida, her betrayal of our class must have been a misunderstanding. But what will she do to the audience who are continuously watching us and whom she can't persuade?

The last one...eh?...what can I say, I think it is just some random thing that someone typed and got famous. But it would be too embarrassing if that really happened I guess.

There is no significant change in the ranking section with Ryuuen's name still on top. Will Ego show us another video related to him?

....[after some time]

The screen changes and in front of us is the familiar yet unfamiliar figure of Ego the person who took us captive.

Ego:- "Hey there, Fucked up Elites. Hope you are all well because this bad dream of yours has just begun." He said blinking his hand at us.

Ego:- "Hmmm... There is no major change in the rankings and Ryuuen Kakeru is still on #1 position. "

Ryuuen:- "Kuku, so you gonna show some shit about me again walking skeleton?" He said laughing with his weird laugh.

Ego:- "There is no downfall to showing you again as you are currently the fan favourite but I decided not to do it."

"The whole reason I created this ranking system is to not end up in a situation like this. This whole live streaming has one single purpose to let the world decide what to watch. If we can't decide from rankings then there is a Hot Topics section that will help us. "

As Ego said about the Hot topics the first ranked pop-up on the screen.

[Fuck this past and future, show us what the hell is this Island Exam that these kids talk about.]

Ego:- "Interesting opinion but this Island exam is too long and not worth showing now, For our viewer's curiosity I will show an overview of this exam. I assume to know what the exam is the main requirement than what happened and what played out in the exam."

Ego:- "Well then let us start."

The screen changed...

...