The Scientist And His Invention Part-1

A.N.:- I said in the A.N. that I am going to update in 2 days and the chapter size will be 7000 words but unexpected happened and I wasn't satisfied with what I had written and went on a heavy editing. After editing now I am thinking that this prologue will end in 2 parts because it is getting too long, around 12000 words so I am parting it.

*HARD... VERY HARD LANGUAGE USED.*

Do vote for the chap if you like it.

.......................................

Ayanokoji POV:-

At night we, are in the open theatre and the cool breeze from outside gives a refreshing vibe.

After all of us settled down at our seats in a few minutes Mashima-Sensei and Sakagami-Sensei arrived holding the machine mentioned by 'ME'.

Everyone sat patiently while they were connecting it to the display screen.

Switching it on where a processing screen can be seen they joined the other teachers to take their seats.

After the processing ended the screen suddenly lit up in an instant blinding us for a few seconds.

"Ahh!!! Hell, my eyes..."

"What the"

"My eyes will burn out if this shit happens again"

Similar words can be heard in the whole theatre. Even the teachers looked to be pretty much pissed by this.

And then we hear a voice which we had heard nearly 30 minutes ago.

ME:- "Hey there "he waited for a second to put pressure on his next words "Fucked up Elites"

(A.N.:- Ah yes I really wanted this person to be a maniac-looking and Ego just do the role perfectly)

After the light effect ended we were met with a man with a skinny figure, black hair, eyes covered in dark circles rectangle frame glasses and a black shirt and other features not visible because of the camera angle.

'I really imagined a person wearing a lab coat when he introduced himself as a scientist but who am I to judge.'

Random 1:- "He is 'ME' right ?"

Random 2:- "Is he the guy we heard from the speakers." Everyone looks at the guy in disbelief as he is the one because of who we are in this situation.

"So he is 'ME'" I heard Karuizawa near me saying in a low voice to no one.