Reactions:- Ryuuen Kakeru

A.N.:- The only Ocs I created till now are Jack[engineer] and Hiroshi[A student in class D who is really normal, a lesser version of Hirata who has a normal past. ]

Vote for the Chapter if you like it.

CP:- Class Point

PP:- Private Point

........................................

Ayanokoji POV:-

Ego:- "OK, so let us start our performance and straight jump into reactions. "

Just as he said several lights came out of the machine, for a moment everything looked black and white with a light shade of Dark Blue.[Just like in the photo.]

Koji:- 'Is this the waves he was talking about?'

Ryuuen:- "Kukuku..."

Then the screen changed...

.......................

Ryuuen POV:-

IT WAS SOON AFTER STARTING elementary school that I realized I was abnormal.

Kanzaki:- "I am not surprised after hearing this, I had already come to the conclusion that he is not normal after all the things he had done in this little time."

Ichinose:- "Kanzaki-Kun it is rude to say something like this but I can't agree more." She said a little jokingly.

Shibata:- "You are saying this so boldly out loud Kanzaki. Aren't you afraid that Ryuuen might pull something on you?" He said scared by knowing how Ryuuen is.

Kanzaki:- "He can't do anything to me and not even to our class Shibata."He reassured his friend.

Ryuuen:- "Kuku, getting on the fantasy world are we, Kanzaki? Don't forget how your leader's identity got revealed on the Island and still don't even know how ." He made fun of them.

Kanzaki:- "It was just that we got tricked by your underhanded tactics this time, it will not happen ever again. And still, you are the one who lost the Island Exam not us. About how you get our leader's identity? I am pretty much sure that it was Kaneda whom we gave refuge in our camp." He retorted.