Like you're gonna set everything on fire

Taehyung drank his tea while he watched Jungkook and his friends moving his stuff inside. He has still an hour before he needs to go to work, already regretting that he agreed for that photoshoot. But an hour is better than nothing.

He had the best sight anyway from the couch.

"Do you need any help?" Taehyung asked, watching how Jungkook stretched, his shirt darting up a bit, revealing a bit of his abs and navel.

'Damn', Taehyung cursed internally, sipping at his tea still.

"Thank you Taehyung, we are good."

He smiled charmingly, loudly telling his friends where to carry his boxes.

There were four guys in full who helped, all very attractive.

As he came to know, the one singing and sometimes dancing inside , was 'Hobi' a friend and dance teacher of Jungkook. He seemed very nice and Taehyung wouldn't mind seeing him more often in their apartment.

Then there were his firefighter colleagues, Bangchan and Felix, both hot guys that he wouldn't mind to see around more often as well. The first one was more bulky just like Jungkook, Felix meanwhile was slimmer, but had a deep voice and a very handsome face. They all wore lose shirts, rolled up at the sleeves, giving Taehyung a feast for his eyes. Strong arms were such a sight.

Ugh, Yoongi is missing out so much.

His best friend was currently meeting up with his boyfriend Han, a rockstar that has barley time for him anymore since he got famous, and Taehyung isn't sure if he's even still loyal to the other, but Yoongi refuses to break up with him, even if he's treated like his dirty little secret.

"Jungkook! Where are the cutting boards?"

"I don't know, ask Taehyungshi!"

The fourth one who came along with Jungkook didn't actually help with the boxes, he was more scolding Jungkook from time to time, preparing food for the others.

'Jin' was his name, as he caught it in between the mess, equally annoying and amusing.

"Second drawer", Taehyung yelled across the room.

"Thank you!"

He didn't mind the other using the kitchen. As far as he could see, he was quite skilled. Maybe he can have some leftovers.

"Where does this belong?"

"Upstairs."

"Really? God", Bangchan rolled his eyes heaving the heavy workout bench up with Felix, who glanced a few times to Taehyung.

Jungkook panted, sweat running down his temple that he dried with his shirt.

"Fuck", Taehyung mumbles, seeing the others sculpted upper body, biting on the spoon he had in his mouth, licking the honey on it away. Jungkook looked over Jin's shoulder, saying something that made the other elbow him, snickering as he did so.

The young firefighter grabbed a bottle of water, walking up to Taehyung, sitting down across.

Oh how lovely the sight was seeing the strong neck and thick adam apple bob as he gulped the water down, a bit of it running down at the corner of his lips. His pouty lips wrapped around the opening of the bottle, sucking, forming suction that shaped his cheeks and jaw very very nicely.

Just what got he himself into? This is gonna be both. Heaven and hell.

"You said you go to work soon?"

"Yes", Taehyung licked his lips, trying not to look too affected.

"A pity, I hoped to get to know you a bit better."