Hot, hot, hot, hotter

Taehyung is surprised as he finds Jungkook on their balcony, sipping on a coke when he comes home. He walks right up to him, his supplies he bought in a bag.

"Hey", he greets him with a smile, but a bit confused.

"Hey yourself", Jungkook smiles back, dropping the phone he held in hand.

"What are you doing here? I thought you have a date with Nicha?"

Jungkook sighed "We were supposed to. But her best friend had some emergency."

"Oh", Taehyung nodded, understanding. He drops whatever he is doing too, if Jimin or Yoongi ever had an emergency. But then the memory of that guy comes back to him. The one who said audibly for Taehyung to hear, that he has a date with Nicha. On Tuesday.

And it was Tuesday today.

His heart sunk.

No...that was a coincidence, right? She most probably really had a friend with emergency.

"Mind if I sit out here with you?"

"Not at all!", Jungkook seemed to beam for a second, making space for the other to sit down next to him, even if there were various lounge chairs.

Taehyung couldn't truly be disrespectful to him, now can he? So he plopped down right next to Jungkook, who eyed his bag.

"What's in there?"

Taehyung looked at his bag "Oh, not much, just stuff I bought this afternoon. Painting stuff you know."

"Ah, I see."

He unpacked it, a few flyers falling out too. Jungkook picked one up.

"Museum night?"

He reads in interest, turning it in his hands.

"Ah yes. It actually starts tonight, it's every Tuesday night this month."

"Sounds cool."

Taehyung shifted, feeling thirsty, thinking about getting up again to get himself a drink.

"I had some flyers with me that I should spread, but I suck at that", he chuckled "Only gave Jimin one."

"You met Jimin?"

"Yeah, we were out for dinner. Nothing fancy, just a ramen bar."

Jungkook nodded.

"I'm getting myself a drink", he was about to stand up, but Jungkook was quicker

"You can have a sip from mine", he held his coke can out, that Taehyung eyed perplexed.

He sat back, looking again to Jungkook, to see if he was joking. But he looked genuine so Taehyung took it. "Thanks", he smiled softly, bringing it to his lips, feeling flustered as his lips met the place Jungkook had his on seconds ago. Wasn't it an indirect kiss?

His lips brushed over the metal, trying to taste a bit of the other in the way.

He may subtly poked his tongue out too, licking the same place shortly, hoping that Jungkook wouldn't see it.

He felt a bit like a pervert.

Jungkook reached for it again after Taehyung took a few sips, drinking from it, as if it was the most natural thing to share a drink like this with his bro.

Taehyung felt his neck heat upon that, trying to stay as calm as he could.

"You know....sometimes I feel like Minnie is avoiding me", he started, staring at the opposite wall.