I'm completely drunk drunk

Jungkook tried to look his very best, and from the look of guys and girls, he succeeded in it. His hair was neatly styled, the black elegant shirt was open two or three buttons, pushed into his checked pants, rolled up at the sleeves, revealing some of his tattoos.

Taehyung didn't look bad himself.

Well, there wasn't really a day or a second he looked bad, but tonight, he had that certain glow, and that white shirt looked stunning on him.

Yoongi was there too, looking good as well, but already with his attitude that he wasn't in for any flirting of some sort. Truly a loyal partner as it seemed.

Jungkook could only wish.

All of them had a drink, watching the people around, while the upbeat "Saxobeat" song had the crowd in the middle moving fluidly, blue and purple lights moving around to give the whole club a fun vibe.

Jungkook would have done greatly by only looking at Taehyung, but the other stubbornly got along with his plan to find Jungkook a hook up for the night.

Yoongi, who was clueless of the plan, frowned as Taehyung gestured him a girl on the other side of the room.

"What about her?"

"She looks too much like Nicha."

"Could be your type then."

"Nah...I don't want to think of her."

Taehyung nodded, humming

"And the one in the black short dress over there?"

"hm", Jungkook only shrugged.

"She looks pretty and lonely."

"She looks like she's waiting for someone."

"You could still go over and ask."

"Yeah? And embarrass myself? No thanks. Look how she looks around. Actually, I rather dance for now."

He placed his drink down on the counter "Yoongi, me and Tae go to the dancefloor."

"Go ahead", he nodded, leaning even more onto the counter, not even pretending to want to go along with them.

Taehyung was able to place his drink down too, before he was dragged to said dance floor, looking around flustered as Jungkook started to dance in front of him.

He gulped, watching how Jungkook confidently swung his hips, perfectly with the rhythm. Right, Jungkook was a dancer after all. He showed some steps off, smugly watching Taehyung who danced lightly, eyes wide as he watched Jungkook move.

It got the attention of a few around who cheered him on.

It looked really sexy, the way he rolled his body and made turns, feet working so fast, Taehyung had difficulties to follow. Before he knew it, Jungkook was in front of him, closer than he expected he would come.

Taehyung gasped lightly, but started to follow Jungkook's lead, who slowed his dancing, shifting into a more sensual movement, without stopping being absolutely stunning.

It was actually fun to dance with him. Fun and exciting. They danced to some upbeat music, both smirking and smiling while being in tune. Taehyung got lost in the beat and thrill, spurred on from one and a half cocktail. It almost felt like flirting the way Jungkook looked at him.

When "Only girl" from Rhianna started, Taehyung had to show a bit off himself, was this his and Jimin's club song they invented a little choreography to. So he did a few steps himself to Jungkook's delight, who cheered him on, watching how he moved to the beat. Somehow, he ended up with his back to Jungkook as the next song started, who moved closer immediately.