It's ok to just live because we're still young

Taehyung was a bit nervous when he stood in front of the firefighter department building. Shall he just wait here? Or get inside? His indecision got solved as Felix walked up to him from across the street with a smile.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for Jungkook", he said shyly.

"Oh...then...come in!"

Taehyung followed the other inside, peaking around. It was pretty much how he imagined, functional, a bit messy, big hall, some doors left and right rowing up, one open door leading straight to the firefighter vehicles.

"So, I have to go inside here", Felix pointed to a door "having late shift."

"Oh...have a good evening then."

Felix smiled one last time before disappearing in a room, that seemed to be the changing room from what Taehyung was able to take a glimpse of.

It was awkward to stay alone at his own, not knowing what to do. So his thoughts shifted to Jungkook, how he would hop in one of those big firefighter cars, maybe opening his jacket without having something underneath, like in that calendar pic. It was surely not the best time to have naughty thoughts, but ugh, Taehyung was sex deprived, especially feeling it since he spent every free minute with Jungkook, the probably hottest guy walking on earth that he was in love with and couldn't stop thinking of getting banged by him one day.

With his bit of reason he forced these thoughts away, thinking rather of future plans, how he has to do sock laundry later, and boy did that bring his half hard down again.

So he fed his mind with more unsexy thoughts just to prevent any embarrassment.

That was until the door Felix got inside opened after about five minutes and Jungkook came out quickly.

"Hey Taehyung", he smirked, shoving his hands into his pants pockets, both of them.

"Hey", Taehyung's smile reached his eyes "...Um...Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

They walked side by side, chatting calmly about their day, oddly feeling like those times when Taehyung was catching his boyfriend from his job to go afterwards to the arcade.

Arcade.

That's also something they could do.

"So here's the plan", Taehyung clapped into his hand as they entered the convenient store "each of us tries a flavour they never have before."

"What if I end up hating it?"

"Oh, don't worry, we will buy TONS of ice cream. Your favourite flavour included. Besides, Yoongi eats literally all ice cream no matter how disgusting they sound."

"For real?"

"It could be our next mission to find out which ice cream flavour Yoongi dislikes. Seriously, I couldn't solve that mystery till today."

Jungkook chuckled next to him, already walking towards the ice cream section, as someone touched his arm from the side, making him stop.

Jungkook turned, his smile dropping in an instant "Lia?"

It was one of Nicha's best friends "Jungkook...hi...how are you?" The pity in her face said it all.

Feeling taken off guard, Jungkook stepped a step back, away from her arm "What do you think how I am?"

She stepped a step closer, trying to reach out again to him.

"I'm so sorry she did this to you. Just so you know, I hate how she played you", her hand came down on his forearm gently "If you need someone to talk-"