Jump and go crazy

"Stop."

Jungkook stopped, right before the door, hand itching to storm out, but it was only fair to listen what Taehyung would say.

"Don't you dare walk out on me. Come here."

Jungkook gulped, turning around, seeing how Taehyung sat on the edge of his bed, patting the mattress next to him.

Jungkook licked his lips, and obeyed. This was it. This will be his final inquisition. He better start looking for a new apartment.

"Look at me. And say it again."

It was hard for Jungkook to look at the other, the shame was almost unbearable.

"I...-" Jungkook couldn't bring the words out again. Not when Taehyung looked at him.

Whatever his look meant. It was difficult to read. Must be angry for sure.

"...So you did all that...last night...with your full awareness?"

Jungkook felt himself sweating again. This was worse than entering a burning house.

He nodded.

"...Why?"

Right. Now comes the even worse part.

Jungkook gulped "D - Does it matter? I mean-"

"It does."

"Can't we just...skip that part and-"

"No."

"Oh god, I can't do this."

"Just tell me. Please", it was the soft vulnerability in Taehyung's voice that did it for him. He needs to tell him.

"...I feel attracted to you", his eyes dropped down, but Taehyung quickly lifted his head up again, forcing him to look at him.

"You feel attracted to me?"

"Yeah...Like...a lot", he gulped again, his Adam apple bobbing.

"So you just..."

"I didn't plan to! It was just- I wanted to try a little peck because of the feelings I had lately, and-"

He watched Taehyung's eyes go wide "...what feelings?"

Jungkook closed his eyes, heart going haywire. He couldn't look Taehyung in the eyes while telling this. If he only knew how fast Taehyung's own heart was racing.

"This would be also...a very skippable part."

"Not in the slightest."

"Do I have to? I am already so...embarrassed!"

Taehyung frowned "You think it's embarrassing to be attracted to me?"

"No! It's just embarrassing to...to...tell..."

"...What?"

"...I think...I think...", he took a deep breath "I fell in love with you."

The silence was killing Jungkook, but Taehyung's grip still on his chin made it impossible to move away. His face was burning, he felt it glowing in heat. Most probably red as a tomato.

His eyes opened slowly, meeting a closer coming face until he felt a pair of lips on his, gasping.

Smooth, soft lips. Familiar lips. The addictive ones, that were his downfall. The lips he tasted last night, that made him hear the bells ring. And he heard them again, softly chiming in his head.

The kiss was sweet, but long, feeling so warm and right, so enthusiastic.

Taehyung left his lips with a sigh, but his face didn't move far away from him.