Ch-1 Ten Years of hell & Rebirth

Doctor: "I'm sorry kid... But you're quirkless"

Izuku:"W-what ?" He said quietly while sitting on the chair in the doctor's room.

Izumi and Inko were shocked after hearing the news. His son didn't have any quirks at all. This has to be a mistake.

Inko: "Are you sure, doctor? There has to be some sort of mistake, right?"

The doctor looked at her and then placed the test result on his table.

Doctor: "As you can see, there isn't any extra toe joint in your son at all. And we ran a blood test just to make sure and it showed no active signs of quirk. I'm sorry, kid, but you're quirkless,"

Izuku was shocked. Without even realizing it, he dropped his All Might figure and just stared at the floor while holding his eyes so as not to cry.

Doctor: "But the good news is that your daughter has the same quirk as you but is much stronger. If she trains herself every day, she could be an amazing hero in the future."

After hearing the good news, Inko just smiles happily while looking at her daughter.

Inko: "Did you hear that, Izumi? You're going to be an amazing hero." She immediately turned around and hugged her daughter. They were so happy to hear the news that they didn't see Izuku looking at her mom with a sad look.

Izuku shutter: "C-Can I still be a hero even without a quirk?" Izuku asked the doctor with a saddened expression.

Doctor: "Of course, young man, remember what All Might always said about anyone having the potential to be a hero,"

After he was done talking with the doctor, he didn't notice that his mother was already gone with Izumi to the car. He said goodbye to the doctor while the doctor was smiling with a pained expression and having the thought,

Doctor: "Poor kid... He's going to have a hard life. I'm just hoping that his parents will love him no matter what."

Izuku is running to the parking lot, trying to catch up with his mother. Barely catching up, he entered the car and sat while looking at the window. On the way home, his mother kept praising Izumi new quirk and saying that she would be the next number one hero along the way home. Soon they arrived at their home, around four o'clock his father greeted their children and asked a question,

Toshi: "So how did it go?"

Inko: "Well, Izuku is quirkless, but our daughter has a stronger version of my quirk."

After hearing the news, his father turned around and lifted his daughter in the air to congratulate her.

Toshi: "I'm so proud of you, Izumi. That's my baby girl. You're going to be a great hero dear."

After hearing that, Izumi just smiles happily at her father and gives him a loving hug. But in the corner of the room, Izuku is standing quietly while thinking that his family has already forgotten him. They celebrated Izumi for having a strong quirk by having a feast, but Izuku felt like he didn't belong there, so he just went to his bed and slept, hoping that tomorrow was going to go back to normal. But how wrong he was.

Next Day (izuku Pov)

I woke up in the morning after a long day yesterday. Ever since I learned that I'm quirkless, my parents have been focusing all of their attention on Izumi and left me alone in the dark. But I guess it's just for a day right? I'm sure that today is gonna go back to normal. I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and all of the sudden my mom called me while holding Izumi in her arm