Ch-15 Seeing Star & Exes

Watch from start and end at 5:20

With Octavia in Los Angeles

Octavia asking people around on road to tell her where is the star but no one answer or look at her. Octavia growl and tear up until..

???: "V-Vai, W-Why are you here?"

Octavia look up and see someone she real needed appear infront of her.

Octavia: "ZU!" jump onto Izuku chest and start to cry, Izuku who fuck confuse, comfort her and see grimoire in Octavia bag.

Izuku: "What the hell Blitzo and other doing?"

Back In Hell

Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie is being score by Stolas or more like being worry for her daughter while still score at them especially Blitzo who is stolas boyfriend.

Stolas: "How could this happen?? Did you Just let anyone walk into your office and grab infinitely powerful artifacts? Why would he do this? How are we supposed to find her? Where would he go?" look at blitzo "And where is he? I try calling him but he won't answer?"

Blitzo: "W-Well, the kid ask for days off to get something of his mind so...." smile nervous

Stolas grab blitzo and started to shake him: "THEN FIND A WAY TO GET A CALL FOR HIM OR SOMETHING! I WORRY MY BABY!" 

Blitzo: "I....will...if...you......stop....fuck.....shaking.....me."

Loona sniff around the room: "Well, it reeks of urine and desperation, so..." sniff in air "Ew, LA." Stolas,Blitzo,Moxxie and Millie look at her "What?"

At Los Angeles (Alleyway)

Blitzo literally throw loona from portal to ground while he come out with a smirk and Loona grow at him.

Blitzo: "Alright Loona, let's make this quick." other come out from portal "In and out before anyone notice us here." 

Everyone look where they are with blink. 

Blitzo: "Oh, this doesn't look much different from hell." see a track, paint wall and so on "Alright, now let's get to work! Loony sniff."

Loona get up: "How am I supposed to smell anything in this city?"

Moxxie: "Can you even do one things right?" pointed out

Loona pointed back: "Can't you finally do something about how fat you are?" with smirk.

Moxxie: "I'm not..." cut off by blitzo

Blitzo: "You know it would kill ya to put a salad in your body every now and then."

Moxxie ask confuse: "What?.....but I'm not fat!" whine but Blitzo don't care and he climb onto Big trash bin.

Blitzo: "Now, first thing first...." put a drawing from his pocket on trash bin lift open "If we're going to do this the old fashioned way, we're gonna need disguise."

Loona and Stolas eyes light up and change into human form.

Stolas human form