Ch-8 Harvest Moon Festival & Hell Hero Vs Strike

Habzin Hotel (Izuku room)

Lemon Warning

Izuku wake up again like last time but this time he feel his dick was sucking. Izuku look down and see Charlie sucking up his dick.

Izuku: "B-Belle,G-Good morning."

Charlie say in mouthful: "G-Good m-orning  zu-zu."

Izuku hold her cheek: "O-h G-God Belle, m-more s-uck m-e m-ore." Charlie did and go fast making izuku cum in her mouth. She take all his cum and slowly sollow sexy infront of him. 

Izuku pull Charlie to him start to kiss passionately. He feel his cum in charlie mouth but he didn't care and started to kiss more. There body rubbing against each other making the room moan and charlie feel Izuku dick started to hit on her pussy. 

They both break up a kiss with a tray saliva and izuku pull charlie into bed to be her down while izuku on top of her.

Both looking at eachother with lust eyes and both started to kiss more. Izuku put inside his dick into her pussy hard. Charlie moan in izuku mouth but did not let go there kiss.

Izuku grab her ass with one hand while other behind her head.Izuku started to move fast in her making Charlie moan more.

Izuku break there kiss, because he wanted to hear charlie moan and god her moan is so sexy making izuku dick hard more in her pussy.Charlie feel izuku dick got big in her and she pull izuku near her face.

Charlie: "Z-uzu~Ah! F-uck m-e mo-re b-aby~ Ah! fu-ck m-e l-ike a a-nimal y-ou are~ Ah! Ra-vage m-e~ Ah! w-ith y-our b-ig DICK~ AHHH!"

Izuku started to thrust her more like animal and Charlie eyes stared to go back because of the pleasure izuku giving her. After more thrust.

Izuku: "B-Belle I'm cu-mming, I'm cumming~" Charlie didn't answer but nod and he load inside of her with cum while holding tight.

Izuku take out his dick and charlie pussy where driping out with his cum. Both breathing hard. Izuku look at charlie face and she look so satified. Izuku chuckle and kiss the girl lips softly but charlie wrap her arm around izuku and started french kiss.

Izuku accept it and kiss more. Both break away for breath while looking at each other eyes.

Izuku: "I love you belle."

Charlie: "I love you too Zuzu."

Both start kiss again but izuku phone rings. Izuku sigh and try to get but Charlie grab the phone and silent it and pull into kiss more. Izuku accept again but his phone rings again. Charlie try to grab but this time izuku grab the phone and put charlie on top of him.

Izuku: "Fuck me Charlie but don't moan oka." Charlie smirk and nod. She inserted his dick into her and started to fuck cow style. 

Izuku answer his phone: "Yes, boss."

Blitzo: "Hey kid, how are you doing?"

Izuku: "Doing fucking great~" grab Charlie boobs and started to grope roughly. Charlie cover her mouth, so her moan can't leave

Blitzo: "Cool, listen tomorrow Me,Loona,Millia and Moxxie is going to wrath ring for some Harvest Moon Festival this years and I thinking you want to come."

Izuku: "Sure, boss. I'm come but where do we stay." grab her ass and started to move his hips against her, Charlie moan loud but still cover her mouth

Blitzo: "Millia have her parents their, where we can party fuck it."

Izuku: "Roger that boss, and I take it you want me to bring my Godzilla car right."