Ch-12 I am Here and Reunite

At Train Station

It was finally the day of their internship, and all of the students were gathering in a train station. Their respective homeroom teacher was there to accompany them there. Some of them already left and headed to their station and class 1A is still there while being lectured by Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Alright, you all have brought your suits and your train ticket. Now I don't want to hear any trouble coming from the hero that you interning. Is that understood?" glare at his student.

Class 1A: "Yes sir."

Aizawa: "Good, now go to your station, and good luck with your internship also when you counter with smile don't go engage." with final word before leaving.

Izumi: "Wow, this is so exciting. We're finally gonna train under a pro-hero agency." while couldn't hide her excitement.

Uraraku: "I know right? I can't wait to get there." who's also agreeing with her.

Some of them are already begun to leave as they say their farewell and wish them good luck. Then one by one, they all went to their own train, and so was Iida.

Ida: "Well, this is my train. Good luck with your internship," say to his friends

Izumi: "Ida, Wait!!"

Izumi had been worried about him. Ever since he learned that his brother was being targeted by Stain, he's been acting differently. He seems to be expressionless. He would always give a fake smile which is obvious to us, but his eyes didn't have the same flame as he used to have.

And after learning that Iida had decided to head to Hozu to have his internship with Manual, she was getting worried that he might have gone for a vengeance or worst he might meet with smile who is more worst than stain So she tried to go through to him one more time before he decided to go. (like a good little puppy)

Izumi: "I-Iida... You know that we're here for you right? You can talk to us if you had any problems. You don't need to keep it by yourself."

Ida: "Of course Izumi," giving off another fake smile.

And he was off to his train and heading to his location.Soon, Izumi just looked at her train as it began to depart. Then she began to enter her train lane as well and headed to her internship as well.While hoping that Iida wouldn't do something stupid.

On Station Roof top

Zara with Panty & Stocking(Who ware a cape with hood) looking the Class1A and 1B with see through wall.

Panty: "That bitch still worry for someone when she didn't even worry our Izu."

Stocking: "Can I Cut her life short so she can go down there fast."

Zara: "As much I like to do that but no, she has a mission to defeat All for one and she will die herself or kill by other me, which ever come to her."

Panty: "Oh yeah, is one for all disease."

Zara nod: "Come on girls we have a duty to do."

Panty growl: "Do we have to now, can we do it tomorrow." whine while hug izuku from behind

Zara chuckle: "How about this, if you finish your work fast.." whisper to her ear "I will give a real passionate night with your sister~"

Panty shiver and break hug: "Oka doki, I see you all later." fly out and fly to her mission fast

Zara and Stocking giggle and Stocking give one last goodbye lips kiss and she fly to her mission too.

Zara see stocking was gone from his sight and he look up to sky: "I hope you not going to reveal to yourself demon me."