Ch-10 Truth Seeker & 7 sin

On island Izuku house

Izuku on a computer looking for D.H.O.R.K.S & H.P.S.C Headquater. The first time he saw there base was move 10 months ago (Hear from owner house) now he looking for their new base and is really frustrated him.

Izuku yell: "OH FUCK THIS!" throw out a laptop out of the window.

Frisk come down from stair and see izuku throw out a laptop: "Love you going to lose a lot of things if you keep throwing out like that?"

Izuku: "Ha, then I go steal somewhere and bring it back home."

Frisk: "Like a nuke." Izuku blink twice while looking at her "Don't even thinks about it. Me and Toga almost faint when you bring us to that store." sit beside Izuku and lean on him

Izuku scratch cheek: "Is not that bad? I only steal what I need..." look frisk who looking at him really face "Fine, I won't steal it anymore."

Frisk: "Good~" pull izuku cheek and kiss lips, Izuku also kiss back both break away with silva. "Where toga by the way?"

Izuku: "She in training room and I have something to tell you both?"

Frisk: "Oka, do you want me to call her."

Izuku: "I think I..."interrupted by toga open the door with bang

Toga: "OH YEA BABY, I just broke the fucking record of Izuku pinball game."(Willy wonderland Pinball) dance a little not knowing the two people infront of her looking at her, she still keep dancing until Frisk fake cough

"(Willy wonderland Pinball) dance a little not knowing the two people infront of her looking at her, she still keep dancing until Frisk fake cough

Frisk: "I happy for you won the game but Izuku have to talk something to both us." close Izuku gaping mouth, Toga shyly come to them and sit beside izuku while bury her face on Izuku lap.

Frisk giggle: "I didn't know my sister can dance like that?"

Toga lift up her face and look Frisk: "DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT OR I WILL GET IT BACK ON SOMEWHERE!"

Frisk laugh like rich girl: "Oh oh oh oh, you will never find them sis." Toga pout and bury her face on izuku chest and Izuku comfort her but in deep down Izuku cursing her for beating his game.

After a while off comfort and sitting change.

Izuku told them about if they wanted to go back to city and live there because here there is nothing to do expect eat, play, training, fishing, sex, swim and so on. So Izuku propose them to have a base near somewhere in city but have little less than this place

Izuku: "So, what do you guys thinks?"

Frisk and Toga look at each other and...

Frisk: "Darling, I don't mind living here forever you know because this place is more heaven than my old home."

Toga: "Me too, but you right about us being too much in the house, So..."

Frisk: "I don't want to go out."