Ch-6 U.S.J & DEKU

On the Bus

Class 1A talking each other friendly word until Tsuyu ask Izumi about something.

Tsuyu: "I say whatever come to, izumi-chan."

Izumi: "Yes, Asui san?"

Tsuyu pout: "Tsu-chan, Izumi."

Izumi laugh nerovus: "Right...my bad."

Tsuyu: "I want to ask you  something who is Izuku?" Class 1A stop talking and look to Izumi who getting nervous along with old friends  "I heard from Ochaco and Ida that both of you and Bakugo were talking about Izuku when you fighting each other?"

Izumi look at Ida and Ochaco who both look sorry about what happen but they also want to know.

Katsuki yell: "Hey Tod, How much do you know?"

Tsuyu growl: "I'm Frog, not a Tod and I only asking Izumi-chan not to a angry dog."

Katsuki: "WHAT THE HELL YOU CALL ME!"

Tsuyu: "See." Class 1A laugh making Bakugo mad but sit down

Katsumi: "You got burn brother." Bakugo growl but tch and look away.

Izumi: "Anyway, Izuku is my twin brother who....." look down with tear "run away from home to god know where now." 

Momo: "Why did he run away Izumi?"

Izumi bite her lips: "W-We did something to him that make his life fuck."

Jiro: "We mean Katumi, Katsuki and Shoto right." Izumi nod while other look down.

Mina: "What did you guys do?"

Izumi: "I-I'm sorry Mina but can you leave that."

Mina: "Oh, sorry."

izumi: "I-Is oka but I hope he be fine and not hurt, so when he come back we will apologize to him and help him with whatever he want."

Katsumi: "Yea."

Katsuki: "You got that right." Shoto nod

Three people: "I don't thinks he will be coming back home, after all he is dead."

Ida: "That was very noble. I hope Police and heroes find him soon."

Denki: "Speaking of Police, have you guys heard about the new mass murder in matsufu city alleyway."

Tokoyami: "You mean where the victim die in piece and he left one letter on the wall."

Denki: "Yea, that him."

Toru: "I wonder what kind of letter he/she left?"

Sero: "Don't know but Me and Denki found something on web site just the other day."

Shoto: "And who own that web site."

Denki: "He call himself Mad hatter."

Jiro: "Mad Hatter like in Alice in Wonderland."

Sero: "Yup, anyway the letter we found is D.E.K."

Momo: "D.E.K?"

Ochaco: "Is that all from the web."

Denki: "Yup but I also heard from some people say that he is apprentice of Stain."

Eijiro: "Stain? Who is that?"

Ida: "Hero killer, He kill only fake hero and some villain who get in his way."

Katsumi: "That guys must be fuck up Psycho."