Ch-2 Seeking out I.M.P/Joining the Crew

After 10 months of training with Alastor with dark magic, Angel Dust and Husk with Gun and Knife (extra lesson from angel Dust with sweet talk), Cherri Bomb with trap and making Bomb, Niffty with Cleaning the evidence Charlie and Vaggie with mental health and talk with girls.

Yes they already know Izuku past and When they know some like Husk, Niffty, Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb really hate Izuku old family and Charlie and Vaggie even more mad at them.

In 10 months they get to know each other and Izuku help around the hotel making looking good inside and sometime attract the sin to come a little by little but not much yet and he also got name in hell like Smile, Jack the Ripper, Reaper, Hell Hero,Puppeteer. And Izuku,Charlie,Vaggie and ??? also become lover. At first the girls don't really like the idea of sharing but after a while of debit the girls agree to share izuku and they also tell izuku that if some girls want to become his harem they also have to share.

Morning at Hotel Room

Izuku eyes lid open ,stretch his arm and about to up but feel something on his body. Izuku look down and see his two lover Charlie and Vaggie naked on his chest sleeping peaceful. Izuku remember what happen other night izuku smile and try to wake them up

Izuku: "Belle(Charlie nickname), V (Vaggie nickname) wake up today is the day I go to I.M.P to get a job." 

Both Charlie and Vaggie growl: "5 more minute with us Izu/Zuzu." pressing their body against them making Izuku hard

Izuku: "D-Don't do that if you do that you make me change my schedule again."

Charlie and Vaggie giggle and come up to Izuku face kiss one by one. Izuku kiss back without complain.

Charlie: "Ohh, Zuzu even if you say that you like us doing this~" press her boobs against his chest.

Vaggie: "Yea, you like it very much~" press her boobs too making izuku growl.

Izuku grab their ass making the girls yelp: "Of course, I like it because you girls are mine and I will hurt anyone who touch a single hair on you or joke us." say with demon voice making both girls get wet.

Belle and V: "Izu, Zuzu." both kiss deep same time making the room with moan and they stop after a minute. Three of them with saliva trail in their mouth and heavy breath.

Belle and V: "We love you izu/Zuzu."

Izuku: "I love both of you too but time to up." both belle and V growl but accept it izuku get up and snap his finger making him in dress and leave a new dress for his girls. izuku turn around and kiss both one more time

Izuku: "I see you back at night or tomorrow oka."

Belle and V: "Oka, but come back to us and give us more love."

Izuku chuckle: "I try see ya." walk out the door.

In Reception hall

Husk cleaning a glass, Angel laying on husk desk, Niffy clean the house, Alastor reading a newpaper while having a tea. They all having a good time until.

Izuku yell: "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!"

Three of them jump a little while alastor chuckle.

Angel: "CAN YOU STOP YELLING EVERYTIME YOU WAKE UP!"

Izuku: "Nope, plus it's great to wake up with smile." smile like alastor making angel growl

Alastor laugh.

Husk: "Don't laugh he becoming more like you day by day."

Alastor: "And I don't regret it." sip a tea making Husk growl and back to work "Anyway, Izuku are you ready to go to I.M.P."