Ch-13 I-Island Part(1)

Flashback A long time ago

2 bald eagles soared above the city, as the scene changed to a casino blowing up, because of two villains.

Citizen: ''It's a villain!'' screamed and began running.

Citizen: "Run away."

The Red Villain cheer: "Hahahaha, Ten Million dollars, just like that, I love this job"

The Blue Villain: ''Bro, Up ahead!" alerted as they were cut off by the police, soon after, 2 Pro Heroes arrived.

Electoplant: ''Your crime spree ends here, stand down!!" demanded as he shot a lightning bolt at them.

Electoplant:''You're up Cow lady!" ordered and Cow lady transformed into her cow form and charged.

Cow lady: ''Y'all are finished!" the villain jumped in the air.

The Red Villain: ''Go ahead and try to stop us!" challenged as he shot one missiles at the Pro's and another at the police. The Villains bounced off a building, over the fire caused by the explosions, and were about to land on some vehicles in front of the casino sign

The Red Villain: "Don't stop, Crush them!" ordered as they were about to land on a minivan, the family inside braced themselves for the impact before even hitting the ground, somebody jumped in and punched the blue Villain so hard, and flew back a couple streets the family then looked up at their savior, he wore a leather jacket and a cape that read plus ultra

???: "It's fine now. Why?" turn around and look at citizen "Because I am Here!" Young All Might reassured with a smile as the little Girl's in the van smiled back with hope.

The Red Villain: "Hey man, Who the hell are you?"

Allmight: ''A Hero from Japan, who just so happen to be passing by."

The Red Villain: ''I'll send you back home in a coffin, if they can find your remains!" Villain shot two missiles at All Might but, AllMight did a cross chop which the shockwave caused the missiles the go around him and into each other, they exploded in midair.

Allmigth: "Who said he was going to send me back...." noticing the Villains was gone "Huh?" and see fleeing on top of building "You're so fast at running away!" when suddenly a red car jumped into the air and tge driver was none other than a young scientist himself 'David Shield'.

David: ''You got ahead of yourself, Toshi.''

Allmight: ''They're fast, follow them Dave!" jumped into the car.

David: ''Your impossible, your body always moved before you think." joked as they drove after the villains, the duo of villains were being tracked by a sky monitor

Electoplant, Cow-lady, and the others people watched All Might on top of a building, laughing.

The people: ''Who's that Hero, I've never seen him, That was incredible!" complimented

David explain: ''He's an exchange student visiting the states from japan, you can call him by his hero name: All Might."

Everyone though: "Allmight.."

David Predicted.: ''Take it man, someday that name will be known by everyone in the world, someday he will become our symbol of peace."

With All Might and David