Ch-4 Loo Loo Land & Deal

Watch from the start and end at 5:35

Blitzo: "I.M.P GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!" With Megaphone.

Moxxie: "Loo Loo Land." open door.

Millie with star: "LOO LOO LAND!" Break from the door glass

Blitzo: "LOO LOO LAND!" 

Loona: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" yell from the lounge

In Lounge

Loona yell angry while Izuku chuckle and reading the grimoire for how to make a portal on paper.

Izuku: "What is the loo loo land?"

Loona sigh: "Is a run down shitty place and far better then Lu Lu World."

Izuku: "So, is a rip off place."

Loona: "Yup." play with phone.

Izuku: "Why the heck is Prince of hell want to go to rip of face." stretch his arm

Loona: "I heard is for her daughter."

Izuku: "Ohh, sound like a good dad to me." close the book and get up

Loona: "How is going with the portal?"

Izuku: "Zero progress." give loona a grimoire book and Loona take it "Aren't you coming Loona."

Loona: " I can't remember about the solo job."

Izuku: "Ohh, want me to talk to your dad, so you can come."

Loona: "Sure, knock yourself out."  Izuku walk toward office and talk with blitzo, after a minute he come back out with smile

Loona see izuku smile: "Let me guess he say no."

Izuku gasp: "How did you know? He will say that?"

Loona sigh: "I use to it."

Izuku: "Well sorry to bust your bubble but he say yes, if I find a best car for him." izuku walk to window and jump while loona was processing about what her dad say.

On the Road

Izuku was driving with song Skillet- Sick of it.

Play or not your choice

Moxxie: "Oka, Izuku where fuck do you get this car."

Izuku: "Hmm, is not your liking Moxxie?"

Moxxie: "No, I like it but...... THAT NOT THE POINT! I mean where did you find this car."

Izuku grin: "I borrow from a friendly neighbor and Beside our boss, your wife and loona look happy."

Blitzo: "OHH, YEAH BABY THE SONG, WINE, FOOD AND BEST OF ALL THIS FUCKING ARMY VEHICLES!"