Ch-5 Spring Break & Assassin

On Hell road

Blitzo driving to work in the company van, with Loona in the front seat and Millie and Moxxie in the back.

Blitzo: "I love this song." try to sing but can't sing

Loona look like a dead fish and Moxxie plug his ear while Mille just looking out the city from car window.

Moxxie yell: "Sir, what happen to izuku car?"

Blitzo: "Nothing happen, he just want to get something form somewhere so he gone."

Hell car park

Blitzo arrive and ready to park his car but someone cuts in front of him and park his place making blitzo hit the brake.

Blitzo: "Ohh, you suck for life do ya." magical appear megaphone form somewhere "Listen up you wanna be Pinpon dog, You have three goddamn second to move out of my parking slot." see Verosika Mayday come out from her car "Oh shit, Verosika."

Verosika pop her bubble gum: "Blitzo."

Blitzo: "I should have known you'd be here I could smell fish for miles which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is...." fall down from car window "Three rings down." get back up like nothing fuck happen

Verosika: "And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts."

Blitzo: "Oh yeah, I'm surprised to let your fat ass out of rehab. I can see you're still a drunken a whore clutching onto that Bl-bielsa Juice Bottle like it's the last cock in hell."

Verosika: "That because my new boyfriend come and pick me up from there and give me a real life and love and for the record this juice is from him." drink some "And your sister says hi."

Blitzo: "Why are you parking here." come infront of her "This is the only parking spot my company has, so take your tampon race car somewhere else."

Verosika: "Actually prick it has my name on it." Point down and Blitzo see her name "I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building...."

Loona looking at them inside Van: "No way."

Verosika: "..and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break."

Blitzo: "A WEEK?! No, No you are not parking here for a fucking week."

Verosika: "Oh, you mad blitzo, You goona run off and leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room,steal their car and...."

Verosika/Blitzo: "run three rings races and max out her credit cards on horse riding lessons."

Blitzo: "God damn it whore you will not let that go."

Verosika: "Go choke on a sandpaper cock." walk past loona while loona hide

Blitzo: "Hold on you better move that pussy wagon right now or I'm gonna..." follow after Verosika and someone follow behind him

Hellhound growl: "You what?"

Blitzo: "Or I'll um I'll call my new employee."

Verosika: "New employee huh, where is he then." (P.s she already know izuku work at IMP but she play along because of Blitzo.)

Blitzo: "Well arm, I...."

They start hear a big blow up in the street and Loud engine coming toward this way and a yell loud.

???: "YAHOOOOOOOOO!" Make slide entrance and stop infront of Blitzo Van "And that how you ride."

Blitzo,Moxxie,Millie and Hellhound: "Ohh." clap